The "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!? STEALING MY STAND!???" lol it's the reissue one that didn't come with a stand, which is why I'm selling it
That and I think IXA is ridiculously over-rated as a SHF
btw, Shocker Riders are sold! Both W sets are available, I'm no longer going to keep the Heat set. Bye Bye Figuarts!
New Den-O huh? Would you mind shipping to canada for someone on another board? I can give you the email to contact you further. I'm sure they'll be willing to give you an offer you might like.
Would anyone be interested in my pre-order for N-Daguva Zeba from Yokatta?
all you'd have to do is pay me the pre-order price and I'll tell EX ur info and my spot.
and it's official, I'm selling everything I have. I'm selling my SHF Skull, Ultimate Kuuga, Ultimate Rising Kuuga, my Robot Damshii Figures, my Transformers, model kits
anyone interested in a mostly unbuilt PG Astray Red Frame? lol
Loss of Job, needing to move to a different place if I can't pay for this apartment. I need all the help I can get
thanks to all of you that Have bought from me and future buyers
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.