Figuarts For Sale & Robot Damashii Cherudim 7 Guns, Akatsuki Flight Type

well if you're somewhere in Asia there will be a bit of shipping, but not full price. I'm not gonna ship for free to somewhere like India lol
US, Canada, Mexico.

and dchoc, I'll get them poster here on the weekend. I may be fired, but I have to complete my current cases or bring my replacement up to speed, that and I get a little party with a muffin basket on Friday. load of bull :(
 
Sorry about your predicament Mirage. Who knows, this might be a blessing in disguise.... :thumbs:
 
I know someone who would make that statement true dchoc lol.
pictures will be added later tonight

& I'm liquidating a majority of my assets btw. Is anyone interested in N-Daguba-Zeba but missed out on the pre-order? contact me for a lower than pre-ordered price {but not dirt cheap, I do need money lol}

Kamen Rider V3 Sold.
 
not really, I'm not going to accept lowball offers because I"m going by what other people have either offered or told me
but I'm willing to listen to offers.

selling my SushiChanger for $20 and Shinken-Oh {possibly} as well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top