J Jacky392000 Active Member Dec 6, 2007 #21 Jacky392000 said: The Grinch. Click to expand... oh yeah, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I've owned a few related stuffs, like keychains, wallet and spectacle case. :buttrock:
Jacky392000 said: The Grinch. Click to expand... oh yeah, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I've owned a few related stuffs, like keychains, wallet and spectacle case. :buttrock:
Kamen Rider Oni Professionally Insane Dec 6, 2007 #22 I'd have to say it's a tie between: Jack Frost and Santa Claus 2.
Forever Knight Eye See You Dec 7, 2007 #24 The Turboman movie with Arnie... along side Batman Returns. :thumbs:
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Dec 8, 2007 #26 Suprised no one mentioned Home Alone. Dunno if anyone remembers this, but I also liked that Little Orphan Annie's Christmas they use to show.
Suprised no one mentioned Home Alone. Dunno if anyone remembers this, but I also liked that Little Orphan Annie's Christmas they use to show.
Kain Lurker Dec 8, 2007 #27 My all time favorite is a Christmas Story, ive even got a leg lamp like the one in the movie. Christmas Vacation also comes in at a close second
My all time favorite is a Christmas Story, ive even got a leg lamp like the one in the movie. Christmas Vacation also comes in at a close second
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Dec 8, 2007 #28 Christmas Story here too. It's never run out of steam, but I guess that's only because I watch it one day a year, it's a great tradition though. I guess The Grinch would probably be second.
Christmas Story here too. It's never run out of steam, but I guess that's only because I watch it one day a year, it's a great tradition though. I guess The Grinch would probably be second.
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Dec 8, 2007 #29 Blackbird said: Home Alone 1 & 2 . Click to expand... That and that, too. :thumbs: A Christmas Story and Santa Clause.
Blackbird said: Home Alone 1 & 2 . Click to expand... That and that, too. :thumbs: A Christmas Story and Santa Clause.