Your favourite Kamen rider movie?

paradise lost....
favourite scene-takumi and mari dancing

I liked it too, but it's not my favorite scene. Psyga vs Faiz and Orga vs Faiz! :castlerock:

I don,t see the big deal in not liking the Faiz movie.
I thought it had great fights and okay story.(plus it had Keitaro as Kaixa which i thought was pretty cool.:buttrock:)
I think my favorite movie has to be the Ryuki one.

*Shotaro's "Nandatto" face*

... Nandatto?!

My fave would be 8 Riders vs Galaxy King.

Old school... I can respect that.

Because Paradise lost is effing epic period?

I really felt like saying "Duh!" when I read that. :laugh:

Hm, maybe I should go watch Paradise Lost again, after I'm done rewatching The 08th MS Team.

I don't remember much about how Faiz was potrayed in the series, beside being the savior and the only one who can stand up to the Orphenoch world. Takumi, never liked him, and I didn't like him in the movie too. I think. Sorry, it'd been a year since I'd watched the movie. I liked Psyga but yeah, dont' really remember anything beside the part where they race through a hall thingy. But what I hated the most in Faiz(Beside Kaixa's user) was that Kiba was once again a good guy turned bad guy and turned back to good guy after a fight. It always had felt too sudden and fast to me.

:nono: You should give it another watch. In the series, Inui Takumi was the one person who could be the true Faiz because he would use the power to help people, but he is not known as a savior. In the movie, Mari spread stories about how awesome Faiz was and the fact that he he was idealistic and he wanted to fight to find a peaceful coexistence between the Orphenochs and the humans. In the series, he had no dream. He fought for his friends, he fought to protect people, and he fought to use the power, but he did most of it in the moment.

Kiba's transformation had an amazing pace in both the series and the movie, but the movie had a steadier one. He felt betrayed and he thought his friends died because of human betrayal. His breakdown was in believing that the humans would never change and that deep inside them, there was a hatred for the Orphenochs. He couldn't go back to that.

It was amazing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top