Your favourite Kamen rider movie?

I'd never understood what's so good about Paradise Lost, I didn't liked it at all. =/ Oh well, different strokes for everyone I guess? My favorite would have to be Blade's movie.

Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace, and most probably Double's movies when I get to watch it.
 
I...

I don't know where to start with this.
I don,t see the big deal in not liking the Faiz movie.
I thought it had great fights and okay story.(plus it had Keitaro as Kaixa which i thought was pretty cool.:buttrock:)
I think my favorite movie has to be the Ryuki one.
 
7 War Oni!

It is sad to think of all those people who are avoiding this movie because they disliked Hibiki :disappoin
It takes place in ancient Japan, has ancient Riders and is supposed to be a Rider-version of Kurosawa's "Seven Samurai"

What is there not to love?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top