See, both Gokaiger and Go-Busters did simple roll calls, but the beauty of Gokaiger's was the line delivery and passion they had. The Busters were almost like "Ehh...we've defeated Enter like 12 times now, what's one more?"

Also, obviously Shinkenger, Dairanger, and that one time during the series that the Abarangers did it together. In the snow, episode 47 was it?

Honestly, Go-Busters did the final roll call better in episode 44 (I think) when they fought the giant Messiah. The roll call with them unsuited (except for J) in their cockpits, with the buddyroids joining in. The delivery and situation on that one made it feel like a real final roll call.

Well, even when the out-of-suit roll calls are great, I definitely love the Go Onger's final roll call. Even when there's helmetless in a very big part of the season, the final one needed it.
It's a shame the Goseiger's one was not complete. Would be nice to see them without suits doing their moves.
Also, I like Shinkenger's and Gokaiger's too!!
Regards!

Lurker
I've only seen a few Dairanger eps but I remember coming across a video clip of their final roll call and man... series who followed suit should be ashamed of themselves for even trying.

Dairanger's out-of-suit final roll call was so good, that it kinda made that a thing later shows would imitate. It tends to come off poorly in the modern shows, I think, because they tend to cast less athletic actors these days.

I definitely agree. While some other sentai series manage to come close, there will never, ever, be another suitless roll call that's as epic as Dairanger's. Ever.