Here's one

I was heading up to Vesterpool, coming from the left, the dirt road curves to the left then to the right. Again I had Ignis driving. He took the slider to the left just fine, but when it came to following the curve to the right, he just kept on going straight, just right in the ditch. The car shook like he was still trying to continue to go straight. And again the game reset, and he exclaimed like someone else was in the driver's seat "I think we have to regroup." Again, don't say it, this time I had set the controller down before he even got to the dirt road and was not even near the controller so either a glitch in the game or the controller but either way funny again. I like to just sit back and watch the scenery when I have him drive so often times the controller is either beside me or on my lap but my hands aren't even touching it. Now I'm just waiting for Ignis to make it a complete hat trick and drive us off the cliff this time.

Last edited:
The temporary glitch where you can have Aranea on your party. It was fun while it lasted because it ended after they patched it.

My all time favorite Final Fantasy XV has to be when Noctis' hair turns it's color to neon-purple. It makes him look so goddamn cool.

There is a glitch that happens mostly during cutscenes where Noctis' face is affected and turns partly invisible and you get to see his teeth and jaw.

My all time favorite Final Fantasy XV has to be when Noctis' hair turns it's color to neon-purple. It makes him look so goddamn cool.

Hmmm. What if Noctis is a natural blonde and he's only been dyeing it black the whole time? Kidding :)

I get Noctis with blue hair a lot. At night when there is a bright light or during the day when he is behind the sun.