I do agree to that as there is no doubt about the soundtrack being so cool. But I'm guessing there are other ones that are more cooler than Stand your Ground, don't you think so?
Apocalypse was cool also. Might grade it as my second favourite.

I think that I would be going for Under Siege played in Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV. This song is real exquisite should I put it that way because it drives cold chills down my spine.

I'll try listening to your favorite soundtracks. I also like the battle theme "Stand Your Ground". It fits the scene well and I always want to head into battle just so I can hear this song. :D
I'll try listening to your favorite soundtracks. I also like the battle theme "Stand Your Ground". It fits the scene well and I always want to head into battle just so I can hear this song. :D
I just watched a video on youtube by this video game cover band from Rhode Island called Lame Genie and they did a cover of 'stand your ground' You should check it out.

I actually liked FFXV's OST, a lot of them. Mostly every battle theme, dungeon music, and Luna/Noct's themes. FFXV sounds so good. Here are 8 of my favorites:

1. Cosmogony
2. Hellfire Phase I
3. Nox Aeterna
4. Omnis Lacrima
5. Somnus – Main Menu Theme
6. The Aggressors
7. Valse di Fantastica
8. Veiled in Black

I actually liked FFXV's OST, a lot of them. Mostly every battle theme, dungeon music, and Luna/Noct's themes. FFXV sounds so good. Here are 8 of my favorites:

1. Cosmogony
2. Hellfire Phase I
3. Nox Aeterna
4. Omnis Lacrima
5. Somnus – Main Menu Theme
6. The Aggressors
7. Valse di Fantastica
8. Veiled in Black
I would go for 'Veiled In Black' any day.

I would go for 'Veiled In Black' any day.

Yes, I agree, its rock + orchestra = awesomeness!

The day when Shimomura can pour all her talent and skills into the Final Fantasy universe. Now it is happening, and she is concurrently doing Kingdom Hearts 3 too. Everything I have heard so far from her of the FFXV score sounds too fabulous. I simply cannot wait, her talent is an endless pool.

There are so many songs in Final Fantasy XV which are awesome, choosing between them is like trying to make a mockery of the ones left out but if if I'm forced to choose one then it would be the song 'Veiled In Black'.

God it's so hard to decide, I mean Final Fantasy XV had a bunch of really amazing soundtracks. I loved Pretty much every battle theme and dungeon music. I'll just go with Veiled in black.

It was difficult for me to make a pick as well, but the shield of the king is one good track that I always play as well since I was able to download it via the Internet. The game was really nice as you feel every vibe as you play.

It was difficult for me to make a pick as well, but the shield of the king is one good track that I always play as well since I was able to download it via the Internet. The game was really nice as you feel every vibe as you play.
I really liked 'Shield Of The King' once I found the translation online and matched the lyrics to the instrumental. Once I got over the whole latin thing, I found it to be a decent soundtrack.

My favorite is Under Siege played in Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV. This song brings out the battle mood in me anytime it plays.
We are sailing in the same boat there, I also love Under Siege and I appreciate it.