468px-Screen_Shot_2016-11-29_at_5.07.06_PM.png

Hello, Final Fantasy fans!

What is your favorite music in Final Fantasy XV? There are lots of good music here in this game because it is a Final Fantasy game! :D

In every area or scenario, there are different soundtracks. For me, my favorite is Galdin Quay's theme. It is very relaxing and really fits the place. :)

Here's the link for you to listen to.

Apocalypse Aquarius has to be my all time favorite in Final Fantasy XV.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
My favorite is Under Siege played in Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV. This song brings out the battle mood in me anytime it plays.

I'll try listening to your favorite soundtracks. I also like the battle theme "Stand Your Ground". It fits the scene well and I always want to head into battle just so I can hear this song. :D

My favorite is Under Siege played in Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV. This song brings out the battle mood in me anytime it plays.
Oh! I had actually forgot about this one, this was epic hands down.

I think shield of the king is one good soundtrack. It gives feel like Narnia world. And it has a really good band performance there. So that has been my favorite so far.

God it's so hard to decide, I mean Final Fantasy XV had a bunch of really amazing soundtracks. I loved Pretty much every battle theme and dungeon music. I'll just go with Veiled in black.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Oh! I had actually forgot about this one, this was epic hands down.

This soundtrack really made me enjoy playing Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV. Here is a patch to the soundtrack. Enjoy mate.

KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV OST - 02 Under Siege:

I'll try listening to your favorite soundtracks. I also like the battle theme "Stand Your Ground". It fits the scene well and I always want to head into battle just so I can hear this song. :D
Yup totally agree that was an awesome soundtrack for a battle. Gotta give it to you hands down.