Digital Artist
Unfortunately, I have never seen the Hurricanger one. I never finished watching the horrible HK subs of the episodes. Lol...It actually sounds cool and pretty creative.

I stand Alone
For me it's the final Gekiranger rolld call with Rio and Mele. Always loved their roll calls, but that was just pure fun.

Nice post!!
Dairanger's out-of-suit final roll call was so good, that it kinda made that a Thing later shows would imitate. It tends to come off poorly in the modern shows, I think, because they tend to cast less athletic actors these days.

Dairanger > Everything else.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI0E7SW_Vjk"]Dairanger Roll Call without Suit.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

*explosion*
Yeah, Dai and Shinken knew how to do it.

Special props to the Gekiranger one (with Rio and Mele) for being so epic.

Digital Artist
Wait, so was Dairanger the first series to start the final roll call in human form or whatever? If so, I didn't know that. I was wondering which series started it. Magiranger was the first to go helmetless right?

Nice post!!
Wait, so was Dairanger the first series to start the final roll call in human form or whatever?

I don't think so. I think that was something at least prior shows did. Dairanger's was just so memorable and emotional that I feel like when modern shows do one, they're really taking a page from Dairanger's book.

Lurker
See, both Gokaiger and Go-Busters did simple roll calls, but the beauty of Gokaiger's was the line delivery and passion they had. The Busters were almost like "Ehh...we've defeated Enter like 12 times now, what's one more?"

Also, obviously Shinkenger, Dairanger, and that one time during the series that the Abarangers did it together. In the snow, episode 47 was it?

always henshining'
I don't think so. I think that was something at least prior shows did. Dairanger's was just so memorable and emotional that I feel like when modern shows do one, they're really taking a page from Dairanger's book.

did they do it before Dairanger? i am trying but i really cant remember now.

Busters were almost like "Ehh...we've defeated Enter like 12 times now, what's one more?

lol thats true. it was more like they were covering a base than doing a special moment.