This soundtrack really made me enjoy playing Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV. Here is a patch to the soundtrack. Enjoy mate.

KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV OST - 02 Under Siege:
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it.

God it's so hard to decide, I mean Final Fantasy XV had a bunch of really amazing soundtracks. I loved Pretty much every battle theme and dungeon music. I'll just go with Veiled in black.
You are right Final Fantasy XV had lots of great soundtracks especially the battle theme like you just stated.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
God it's so hard to decide, I mean Final Fantasy XV had a bunch of really amazing soundtracks. I loved Pretty much every battle theme and dungeon music. I'll just go with Veiled in black.

It's true what you said about how good lots of the soundtracks used in Final Fantasy 15 were. I believe the Square Enix took an increase stake in feeding the franchise with wonderful songs.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think shield of the king is one good soundtrack. It gives feel like Narnia world. And it has a really good band performance there. So that has been my favorite so far.

Shield of Kong is somehow like an after battle song, it's beginning started with lots of calm before it developed in the play. It's a good one by the way, I enjoyed having it play.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yup totally agree that was an awesome soundtrack for a battle. Gotta give it to you hands down.

Between Stand your Ground and Under Siege, I really wouldn't know which one to pick first because both the songs are impressive with the beats used in making them.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it.

You are very much welcome mate, have fun listening to the soundtrack because it completely rocks. I'm even using it as my callers ring tone :).

The Final Fantasy 15 music is great, like it always is in these Final Fantasy games-and the composer for FF15 is Yoko Shimomura, and I think a few other composers contributed to this game as well for a nice collaborated effort overall. Below is a live performance of the Final Fantasy 15 music, from Abbey Road Studios-and I see Yoko Shimomura is there.

Battle soundtracks are pretty much pumping and worth listening too. I think most of the games have the metal or the industrial techno music in it. And that keeps many gamers addicted to the game.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Stand your ground was lit.

I do agree to that as there is no doubt about the soundtrack being so cool. But I'm guessing there are other ones that are more cooler than Stand your Ground, don't you think so?