Digital Artist
With Go-Busters recently ending, I thought the final roll call was kinda lacking. It just went through in a blink of an eye. Wasn't memorable at all. But then again, they never had a long roll call as they just usually call out their codename. Anyways, my favorite would be Shinkenger's final call. The badass background playing in the back, the team holding their weapons and getting ready to kick some ass. I always watch the final roll call from time to time. Runner-up would go to Go-Onger's final roll call. What would be your guys' favorite?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV0H2HExS3c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV0H2HExS3c[/ame]

always henshining'
i agree that Go-busters' was lacking and went too fast but then again the series never had a proper roll call.
to this day Dairanger is still hard to beat

Digital Artist
i agree that Go-busters' was lacking and went too fast but then again the series never had a proper roll call.
to this day Dairanger is still hard to beat

Lol...Forgot about that one. That was sure hilarious and I had to watch it again after you mentioned it.

I remember loving Abaranger's back in the day

Never saw it.

The GogoV salute is still as legit as they come.

Never saw that one either.

Super Moderator
DaiRanger is really the king of this one. Not only awesome in a story context but it was cool to see the actors themselves do those complicated katas and they all nailed them!

Much as I like the Shinkenger one the fact that Chiaki, Mako, and Kotoha only do part of theirs stands out to me like a sore thumb. Takeru and Ryuunosuke nail theirs and Genta is clearly having a ball doing his.

I like the Hurricanger for using their jackets in place of their flags. :laugh: :buttrock:

I also loved the one for GoSeiger. Yeah ya damn right I said GoSeiger! I really love the idea they did of having the heroes do their respective poses and serifu as their suits are in the process of forming onto them. I wouldn't even mind that becoming standard. Cuts the roll-call time in half and looks friggin cool!

The GoBusters suit designs are great so it would have been awesome to have a proper pose down. Heck if you watch the second opening sequence they're clearly doing actual poses in their powered up forms. In series Red kinda has one but it looks more like he's telling some kids to get off his lawn. Blue I guess just thinks you outta be glad he showed up at all and yellow is apparently very thrilled to have straps.

That doesn't mean every team needs big elaborate ones. Even shows that considered serious have them. TimeRanger did, it was very simple but it was there. The roll-call/pose down is one of those cool things that toku does where it unapologetically celebrates the idea of the superhero and I love it for that.

Last edited:
MagiFanboy
My favorite final roll call would have to be the Magiranger one (what a shock, Magiranger is my favorite in a certain area, 8P). Just, the entire family, all eight members of it, finally back together.

I'm gonna go with Gokaiger on this one. Seeing the actors actually wearing the suits helmetless and doing the poses followed by their helmets forming is pretty sweet.

I've only seen a few Dairanger eps but I remember coming across a video clip of their final roll call and man... series who followed suit should be ashamed of themselves for even trying.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
My top favorite Final Roll Calls:

-Dairanger: Hands Down...Still the best damn roll call
-Dekaranger: Probably the second most epic 2000's Sentai roll call to end with a big *BANG!*
-Magiranger: Always loved the idea of the family coming together to take out the evil head boss.
-Boukenger: A momento of adding classic with 21st century twist in the suit-less roll call.
-Go-Onger: Obviously that the only part that I liked about the final episode.
-Shinkenger: Still brought in nostalgia in the flavor.
-Gokaiger: What can I say, I am huge sucker for helmet-less roll calls.
-Hurricaneger: Always another fan favorite that everyone will talk about, especially when Yousuke, Kouta, and Nanami used their jackets as substitutes for the cloak sheets and umbrellas.