Facebook attacks Japan for beating the US to win 2011 women's world cup.

God damn it...

First, they chant about how the March 2011 Quake & Tsunami was "Divine/Karmatic Retribution" for Pearl Harbor, And Blind Nationalism rears it's head again in the wake of the US being defeated in the 2011 Women's World Cup final by Japan.

:redface2:

Well, idiots DO exist y'know. Even in my country the UK, years ago, England won against Argentina, and there were some idiots yelling racist and anti Argentinian chants and songs. People just will not accept that it is only a game.

As for Japan winning the world cup, all I can say is congratulations Japan.
 
Wow, this is pathetic. People are taking this way too seriously. Just because Japan beat the U.S., doesn't mean they can say things like "I wish another tsunami hit them" or stuff like that.
 
I hate those kind of people because I was over at my friends house about an 1hr ago and some white dude drove by my friend's house an thrown a rock at window, shattering part of it saying "**** YOU JAPS GO BACK TO THE TSUNAMI YOU FREAK-EN SOCCER CHEATERS"
 
I hate those kind of people because I was over at my friends house about an 1hr ago and some white dude drove by my friend's house an thrown a rock at window, shattering part of it saying "**** YOU JAPS GO BACK TO THE TSUNAMI YOU FREAK-EN SOCCER CHEATERS"

This guy is an epic fail. Not only do I think he should be send to jail for vandalism but I also think he should be on FailBlog (if you've managed to record it that is).

Like I said, idiots DO exist.
 
I hate those kind of people because I was over at my friends house about an 1hr ago and some white dude drove by my friend's house an thrown a rock at window, shattering part of it saying "**** YOU JAPS GO BACK TO THE TSUNAMI YOU FREAK-EN SOCCER CHEATERS"

Okay, that guy is a total dumbass. Does he think all asians is automatically associated to Japanese??
 
Omg how stupid can people be in this country. Just because your asain doesn't make you Japanese. Theirs Chinese,Maylasian,Flillipino's. Im just saying and yes i know i probably misspelled all of those. But thats okay because im a retard at spelling. >_< But seriously how stupid. These people need to all go live on an island somewhere far away. Just saying.
 
n129753_I_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top