Facebook attacks Japan for beating the US to win 2011 women's world cup.

Banned
God damn it...

First, they chant about how the March 2011 Quake & Tsunami was "Divine/Karmatic Retribution" for Pearl Harbor, And Blind Nationalism rears it's head again in the wake of the US being defeated in the 2011 Women's World Cup final by Japan.

:redface2:

This is all over Soccer/ football..... and your bringing up Pearl Harbor?

Wishing death and major destruction on someone is never okay.... Someone needs to teach these people some manners and common sense.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
WOW, those people are really dumb cause it is just a game and they don't need to say trash about Japan in the way they did
My Dad was this article with me and he said "No wonder why American are considered stupid from other countries"
P.S. Why was there an Hentai Ad on the article's page?

It's so easy when you're evil
I love how humanity is never afraid showing how fucking stupid it is :laugh: Shine on, you crazy species.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
F'n YEAH!

2mrcej4.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
It's more like Facebook morons attack. :laugh:

But yeah, you know, **** those guys. You can't pay too much attention to those sorts of comments. Those are just the opinions of a stupid few.

F'n YEAH!

2mrcej4.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh: I was looking at that photo and thinking the same thing.

smh, call me ignorant, but i dont see why everyone though we'd win. We're not primarily a soccer/football country, that's not our sport, basketball, football, and baseball are more of our sports. Japan has soccer pretty much downpat.