Ever considered going on a break with gaming

I think taking break from computing is lot better. You see it's always a good idea when you spend less time on the computers and focus more on the other real life stuff. Because gaming has it's issues on the mind and the body. So better to focus on what you can do and then take things from there onwards.

You are absolutely right, spending too much time on computers and other internet accessibile devices isn't that good to one's health. Although those that make their living from being stuck with computers always doesn't have a choice but if it's for fun purposes, then taking a time off is very necessary.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Alright, I appreciate the assistance. I used have myself stuck with so many games that sometimes I lose focus on the important things that I needed to give attention. But lately, I have dropped several games to my greatest surprise because I never believed it would be an easy thing to do as a result of being a good game addict.

The first step in trying to drop one's favorite game is the most difficult job part but if you eventually managed to stay away from playing at least one straight week, you would see that your life doesn't depend on the game and just like that you can easily drop anyone that is taking advantage of your time and focus.

The first step in trying to drop one's favorite game is the most difficult job part but if you eventually managed to stay away from playing at least one straight week, you would see that your life doesn't depend on the game and just like that you can easily drop anyone that is taking advantage of your time and focus.

You are absolutely right, it was hard for me to drop some of these games that I loved so much to play before but once I made up my mind to quit playing some of it, my spirit supported my desire and I was successful in leaving it. Now, I have more better things to do with my time than just playing games.

Priority comes in when we get older but it doesn't mean your not enjoying in games anymore. I always play games on my free time. But unlike teen years its a more controlled manner. Playing games is a form of relief for me, it really doesn't matter how old you are, its just a matter of priority.

Priority comes in when we get older but it doesn't mean your not enjoying in games anymore. I always play games on my free time. But unlike teen years its a more controlled manner. Playing games is a form of relief for me, it really doesn't matter how old you are, its just a matter of priority.

You are quite right with this assertion, being older doesn't mean one don't get to play some of one's favorite games anymore, it only means that one's playing hours has been cut a bit short to accommodate other programs and tasks the person needs to take care of.

In addition to all the above cases, there are times when we find out body and mind over exhausted by playing the same game over and over again. During such times, gaming causes more stress than bringing fun with it. In such cases, it is wise to simply relax and stay away from the gaming console.
Yeah, that is very correct.

Do you know that in true honesty, I don't take a break from gaming when I'm sick. It's actually the only thing that I cannot stop doing when I'm ill. I might have difficulty in eating but gaming is a must because it's the only thing that makes me still feel lively in such bad health conditions of mine. This may seem odd but it's actually how it is with me and gaming when I'm sick.
What you are saying is very true. There are people who recover fom their illinesses just by taking part in playing games.

Depending on the nature of sickness that I'm suffering from is what would determine if I would completely drop the game and get better before playing again. If it's just ordinary flu or fever, it wouldn't stop me from gaming at all because I can get myself to play past the stress of the sickness. But if it's something serious like typhoid, I will simply hang my playing pad as well as console and get better before going back to the game again.
It is true. When you are very ill,keeping aside playing your favorite games can not cost you anything, since you are always sure that should yourecover from the illiness, you will resume your normal gaming schedule.

I have seen very old men playing games until I really wondered at first, but came to learn that gaming doesn't depend on age.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
What you are saying is very true. There are people who recover fom their illinesses just by taking part in playing games.

I find that very odd but anyways it depends on the kind of illness the individual is suffering from. If it's nothing serious, then games probably would fix the person up but when it's something very strong, I strongly doubt that any kind of game would cure the person.