Ever considered going on a break with gaming

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Sometimes in life in as much as we love doing something especially playing games, time shall come when you probably need a time off and cool your mind as well as set some stuff straight. I have done this with some other games which I have played but my addiction to playing Final Fantasy games is yet to allow me take a time off playing it but hopefully soon I might be able to do that.

Have you ever considered taking time off gaming, and if yes what was the reason behind such decision?

My gaming sessions always keep going on and off. There are days when all I do the whole day long is to keep playing my favorite games. Whereas there are days when I get so exhausted that I do not want to even look at them.

These intermittent breaks have always helped me to regain my spirits. Undoubtedly, I perform much better after every break.

Sometimes you can find yourself putting aside your favorite games foramoment. This can happen probably when you are very sick in that you can't even hold game controllers. It can also happen when you have a very tight schedule of very important duties to accomplish such as reading for exams.

Sometimes you can find yourself putting aside your favorite games foramoment. This can happen probably when you are very sick in that you can't even hold game controllers. It can also happen when you have a very tight schedule of very important duties to accomplish such as reading for exams.
In addition to all the above cases, there are times when we find out body and mind over exhausted by playing the same game over and over again. During such times, gaming causes more stress than bringing fun with it. In such cases, it is wise to simply relax and stay away from the gaming console.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
My gaming sessions always keep going on and off. There are days when all I do the whole day long is to keep playing my favorite games. Whereas there are days when I get so exhausted that I do not want to even look at them.

These intermittent breaks have always helped me to regain my spirits. Undoubtedly, I perform much better after every break.

This happens to me most times because of the tasks and commitments that I have, I have some unplanned breaks and still get back into it after some time. But what I'm considering now is purposely making a decision to drop playing for say 3 months to 5 months, or even a year if possible. Have you considered doing such?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

Do you know that in true honesty, I don't take a break from gaming when I'm sick. It's actually the only thing that I cannot stop doing when I'm ill. I might have difficulty in eating but gaming is a must because it's the only thing that makes me still feel lively in such bad health conditions of mine. This may seem odd but it's actually how it is with me and gaming when I'm sick.

I'm not considering going on a break with gaming but I have actually taken some time off gaming for a while. There was this particular period I was having lots of issues, family issues to take care of and I couldn't get enough time for myself in handling such issues, let alone the one for gaming. So I had to lay off playing for about 5 months before I reconnected back again. It really helped me handle things properly without making mistakes.

This kind of break is always obtained in any gamers life who have other things to take care of. It's not a guarantee that the time and energy to play will always be available for you on daily basis after having to toil during the day. Tiredness and fatigue will definitely play its role in making sure that you abandon the game and get some rest.

Depending on the nature of sickness that I'm suffering from is what would determine if I would completely drop the game and get better before playing again. If it's just ordinary flu or fever, it wouldn't stop me from gaming at all because I can get myself to play past the stress of the sickness. But if it's something serious like typhoid, I will simply hang my playing pad as well as console and get better before going back to the game again.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
In addition to all the above cases, there are times when we find out body and mind over exhausted by playing the same game over and over again. During such times, gaming causes more stress than bringing fun with it. In such cases, it is wise to simply relax and stay away from the gaming console.

Once a game starts to bore me out, there is no point in killing myself over playing it too often anymore. Most times, I would simply switch my mind and interest into doing another thing or playing another game, giving that particular one boring me a time off to get it's way back up to my interest once more.