Ever considered going on a break with gaming

You said this perfectly and seriously I don't have much to add to it again but to say that what is good is good and what is bad is bad as well. Playing games too much over a long period of hours on daily basis is not good and taking breaks from time to time is a good way to help one's health condition.

Once my health is at stake, I definitely don't see any reason to over press it with gaming only when the possible outcome would be my ending up in the hospital bed. So therefore, it would be a very good idea to drop the game at such moment and take a good time off in order to get better and not end up in the hospital.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Once my health is at stake, I definitely don't see any reason to over press it with gaming only when the possible outcome would be my ending up in the hospital bed. So therefore, it would be a very good idea to drop the game at such moment and take a good time off in order to get better and not end up in the hospital.

That's a very good decision you have made there. It's best to take care of one's health situation on time before it gets worse and get the person hospitalized. I personally wouldn't game now to have my own life and health get complicated. It's not a wise thing to do.

That's a very good decision you have made there. It's best to take care of one's health situation on time before it gets worse and get the person hospitalized. I personally wouldn't game now to have my own life and health get complicated. It's not a wise thing to do.

Thanks so much for all your help and input on this matter of going on a break with gaming, it has really made me understand that too much of the act is not good for me. So therefore, I'm remapping my playing schedule from now on to afford myself a good rest.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
@Anachiwo I'm glad to aid you in any way concerning this issue of gaming and taking of break, it's in fact to all our benefits as gaming in a healthy manner is more enjoyable and excitement than gaming in abnormal way that can only result in complicating our heath conditions.

I think taking break from computing is lot better. You see it's always a good idea when you spend less time on the computers and focus more on the other real life stuff. Because gaming has it's issues on the mind and the body. So better to focus on what you can do and then take things from there onwards.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Taking time off computes completely would be difficult for those that make a living with it. What I believe would be appropriate is to cut down on leisure use of the computer system in order to focus mostly on work which I believe has time and once it's followed in such way, the person wouldn't be stressing too much from it.

I think some of the time too much gaming has it's set of the issues. I feel some of the time life is kind of dragged with it. And it;'s not worth playing all the time. I do see what I can do with that. I do understand how that goes though.

I've always thought that I won't go on a break from playing some games back in those days till I had some serious exams that I need to pass while at school. The thing was that I had to give myself that break in order to be able to relax and participate in the exams so as to get a better mark. However, after the exams, I went back to playing the games that I enjoy songs much.

Sometimes you can find yourself putting aside your favorite games foramoment. This can happen probably when you are very sick in that you can't even hold game controllers. It can also happen when you have a very tight schedule of very important duties to accomplish such as reading for exams.

It's true that being sick can also make one put off the game at that moment for it is only that person that is really doing alright can be able to go about the duties of playing the game without much issues. I always say that health is the first parameter and being sick is a key issue that needs to be taken care of before talking about playing game.

@Anachiwo I'm glad to aid you in any way concerning this issue of gaming and taking of break, it's in fact to all our benefits as gaming in a healthy manner is more enjoyable and excitement than gaming in abnormal way that can only result in complicating our heath conditions.

Alright, I appreciate the assistance. I used have myself stuck with so many games that sometimes I lose focus on the important things that I needed to give attention. But lately, I have dropped several games to my greatest surprise because I never believed it would be an easy thing to do as a result of being a good game addict.