Ever considered going on a break with gaming

Do you know that in true honesty, I don't take a break from gaming when I'm sick. It's actually the only thing that I cannot stop doing when I'm ill. I might have difficulty in eating but gaming is a must because it's the only thing that makes me still feel lively in such bad health conditions of mine. This may seem odd but it's actually how it is with me and gaming when I'm sick.
It doesn't seem odd. Ofcourse I know that gaming just as one of the forms of entertainment, has a positive impact on the outcome of a patient, especially the psychological aspect.

I find that very odd but anyways it depends on the kind of illness the individual is suffering from. If it's nothing serious, then games probably would fix the person up but when it's something very strong, I strongly doubt that any kind of game would cure the person.
Games work on the psychological parameter of patients. They can reduce relieve the symptoms, if not curing, hehe.

That is true they can do some good to alleviate some conditions but a break is probably needed for everyone at some point. The games seem to be getting longer as they do, which is good, but that means more breaks.

I have actually taken a break because its so time demanding and I find that I keep procrastinating other things that are so important to me. I also would love to give such attention to other things like God are reading His word so at the moment am taking a major break but will play sooner than later.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It doesn't seem odd. Ofcourse I know that gaming just as one of the forms of entertainment, has a positive impact on the outcome of a patient, especially the psychological aspect.

Yes I completely agree that since games serves as a good means to entertainment to most people, there is a very good chance that it's going to be patronized in order for people to maximize the benefits of playing over a period of time with a particular game.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Games work on the psychological parameter of patients. They can reduce relieve the symptoms, if not curing, hehe.

When it's psychological and emotional, I believe that gaming would have at least some positive impact on the problem but should it fall on as a physical problem, there is no way gaming therapy would have any impact.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
That is true they can do some good to alleviate some conditions but a break is probably needed for everyone at some point. The games seem to be getting longer as they do, which is good, but that means more breaks.

Once the amount of time invested in playing a game is excessive, it's very advisable to take a break from playing because it's the only way to prevent not losing interest completely in playing the game.

Hi everyone. In any case one does feel burned out so the break does bring love back since you have gotten enough rest from the game and you have more energy levels. One can put all that energy on something else.

I think every now and then it's necessary to take break. And it can be really good for the mind and the health. Because if you do things the same way every day. You are going to get same results. And stress would just pile up in due process.