Engine Sentai Go-onger or Kamen Rider Kiva. Which one is better so far?

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Personally, I have to go with Kamen Rider Kiva this year because it has gotten a lot better and have a plot in it. I loved the way Toei decided to use the past of 80s to present. I loved that idea. Also, this show have a lot of good character development and good story. I hope it continues that way. Oh, and GREAT ACTION!

JIRO = FTW!

As for Go-onger, I don't like it so far this year. Honestly, it doesn't entertain me at all. The Rangers, they have no character development completely and they are an idiot. I wanted to shoot Red's head. *RIMSHOT!* The villains, they sucks. Too many mecha. Enough is enough. The Go-on Wings are just.... there. Blah. Nothing special. This show have NO story at all. It's too painful to watch Go-onger this year. So, recently I decided to stop watch this show and wait for the next Sentai series.

So, Kamen Rider Kiva for me.
 
i'm not going too vote i like both.

Kiva for his Story.

Go-onger for his youthfull appearance.

but the things i don't like:

that in Kiva, Jiro is The only that uses his own strength to fight while the others are only that strong in suite because if try not in suite they'll get beat up. "Spare me the Whole thing Ryoutaro used the imagins he ende training him self later in season you have to give him props for that" and i've explained this whole thing in the news forum i don't got the energy to say it again and again.

As for go-onger their many things i don't like but after watching the promo of Bun Bun Ban Ban gekijoban i think the movie is going to be better than the series.
 
i'm obviously liking kiva a lot more than go-onger. but that doesn't mean i hate it or dislike it though, in fact the show grew on me even more in the recent episodes.
 
kiva

i'm also starting to second guess myself and wonder if i should keep trying

to collect all the mecha. Cuz it's like a waste. i love go-onger but it's starting

to fade. but from seeing the upcoming mechas like Kyuuretsu-oh, i can't pass

that up.
 
i think kiva is going to win this year from the best of the wtwo. i made an poll this year when geki ended guese what geki was on top. but it's the other way around now.
 
Kiva, nuff said.

I never watched Sentai anymore since Timeranger... Easily... Not even all the episodes. Actually not even the ones before that also.
 
Kiva. I haven't watched past episode 17 of Go-On and I don't intend to finish it, I was hoping the Wings would make the show good, and they did for an episode or so... then they got old.
 
I like both shows. If this poll was made a couple weeks ago, I probably would have voted for Go-Onger. But recently Kiva's been all kinds of awesome, so yeah, going with Kiva.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top