Banned
Are there any other HJU'ers who own/have owned SEGA's last great console?

Well i do, and i love it!

Who couldn't love it? The Sonic Team producing some of their best work. Every R&D division making some of the most original games to ever be released. Integrated online features not to mention the first console with significant online playability. The VMU. I still resent everyone who bought a PS2 and killed this wondrous thing before it's time. When the Dreamcast ceased production for me the world of gaming no longer had any allure. Plus it is the home to my favorite RPG of all time, Time Stalkers.

白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
I owe one (the PAL console since the swirl is blue) and left it in the Philippines. :(

Banned
Cool guys!
What games to do enjoy on it?

For me:
De La Jet Set Radio (It's a Fu*king classic)
Sonic Adventure 1&2
Ikaruga
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Capcom Vs. SNK 2
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation Vs. Zeon DX
Power Stone 1&2
Crazy Taxi 1&2
Soul Caliber
Tech Romancer
Spawn: In the Devil's Hand
Toy Commander
Godzilla Generations & Maximum Impact (I know they are widely seen as crappy, but i'm a huge G-fan so i like them)

And a handful of others.

Matrix of Leadership
ahhh the dreamcast. my cousin had one back in the day, and he always brought it to our grandmas house. we played Sonic, and House of the dead 2 all the time. We beat House of the dead 2 several times, and Sonic Adventure..........well, I don't think we beat Sonic. Our other cousin, his little sister, always played and screwed around several times with the, chows i think they were called. so she waisted time. and then she accidently deleted everything we worked for. it was a very depressing day :sweat:

But I am plannin on buying one. And I want to get Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. What other good games were there for Dreamcast. Cause thats literally I we played on the dreamcast.

PSO is fun if you can get onto a server. Jet Set Radio is wonderful. Seaman is great if you love verbally abusive pets. Skies of Arcadia is one of best RPGs of the last 10 years. Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes is a great mecha sim. Both Space Channel 5 and Samba de Amigo are fun rhythm games. Sega Bass Fishing and Sega Marine Fishing are perhaps the best fishing games ever made. Shenmue is the only actual video game epic ever made. Blue Stinger is alright survival horror game that has fun weapons. And Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage is a fun yet bloody hack and slash.

Bandito Shake Cometh
I always wanted to try the first Soul Calibur. Playing Soul Edge was quit the experience.

It's REALLY good on the DC.
Damn near arcade perfection.
Well it really helps that the Dreamcast was basically an arcade board. In fact most of the arcade ports on the system were incredible, just look at Power Stone and the Marvel vs. Capcom games.