Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Sephiroth will be bullied if that happened. No one is as evil as Kefka. No one is ready for Kefka when it comes to being a Final Fantasy villain.

I can see the one wing of Sephiroth and it makes him look like weakling in the art but overall the art looks great. You are right about saying how evil as well as a powerful villain Kefka was in the game, there is no doubt about it.

I can see the one wing of Sephiroth and it makes him look like weakling in the art but overall the art looks great. You are right about saying how evil as well as a powerful villain Kefka was in the game, there is no doubt about it.
It doesn't make him look like a weakling. That drawing is just wrong. Though, Kefka was the real deal.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It doesn't make him look like a weakling. That drawing is just wrong. Though, Kefka was the real deal.

I think we have the same conception about the message that drawing passed about Sephiroth. You are just seeing it as being wrong because it wasn't crafted well, I'm seeing it as it made him appear weak because it's still not drawn well.