Do you or Do you NOT hate Kamen Rider Den-o?

I liked it. But I just hate the fact that it was milked to death.


No nolstalgia value from Decade what so ever in Den-o's arc. Now if it wasn't milked to death...
 
I'm just sort of on the fence. I don't mind the movies, in fact I kind of prefer 'em over the TV series because they actually make some real use of the time travel aspect, rather than just dicking around in 2002 for 5 minutes. Admittedly, they go back in time to Toei's Kyoto Studio a lot, but that is the company's specialty.

On the flip side, the movies are mostly fluff runarounds with some interesting bits, and only Final Countdown comes close to what I'd call "necessary" since it dealt with Ryôtarô's own future, which I think is something you should address if you're going to involve time travel as a regular feature. There was a depth to the TV series that's missing now, I can agree with that. At the end of the day it's just one more Rider show though, and even if it didn't always strike a chord with me, it clearly did with somebody.

I do hate episode 15's cliffhanger though. Passionately.
 
I loved it when it was showing. But that was because the plot was ongoing and I just wanted to know what would happen next. After it was over, the love affair carried on maybe 1 or 2 months before I ditched it for Kiva and dumped it in my hard drive for later viewing, if I felt like it. Nothing personal, I did the same with Kiva this year when Decade came out.

I just think that for many fans, the Den-O love train just eventually slowed down which is as it should be and while we'll always look back on the journey fondly, it's about time the thing reached its final station. *shrugs*
 
Liked it at first. Started to slow down a little. The milking of it didn't help.

Now I'm almost afraid to see if Double will get a team-up with them.
 
Den-O reminds me of the Compilation of Final Fantasy 7. They have nothing in common, but they are both popular. Final Fantasy 7 has a bunch of Spinoff games and a movie, which has two versions, the DVD one and the special extended Blue-Ray edition. Who knows, Den-O in the future might have a prequel before the actual series or a spin off show of Momotarous.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top