Disney Channel Original Movies @ 2:30 am on Weekends!

DarkBlaze

Member
I don't know how many of you know this (I just found out today by Xenotome from RB), but Disney Channel airs original movies on the weekends at 2:30 am (or wherever you live). Just check you local line-up.

This Saturday, they're showing Alley Cats Strike! Can of Worms is next Saturday! :buttrock: So set your DVRs or whatever it is y'all use, sit back, grab a bag of popcorn...and watch some classic Disney movies! :thumbs:
 
:eyebrow:

What's the "NO!" for?

It's one of two things, DarkBlaze:

1) That you mentioned that classic Disney Channel movies only appear at 2:30 in the morning

2) That you mentioned "Disney" on a site where there are a majority of Power Ranger fans that hate Disney's guts after the treatment it gave PR

But really, I dunno :shrug:
 
Classic Disney was the best! If it's the second one, I can't stand it when people think everything Disney does is crap! So not true.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top