DISNEY BUYS STAR WARS!!! EPISODE 7 IN 2015!!!

It has begun.............


400000072852.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUbH1SEsqiE"]And it's still going.........to Disneyland[/ame]
 
We all know the other episodes set things right. It's not like their parents are gonna stop at Episode III are they? Moron. Kids know their **** about Star Wars, and obviously there has to be rhyme and reason for the wars to exist, otherwise where's the investment? Sounds like YOU have no clue what you're talking about.
Because you obviously have telepathically spoken to every child in America ,let alone the world?


:laugh:

Watch the classic trilogy again with an objective lens. It's for babies and you know it.
Ironically you defend a gritty, precocious and heads-up-in-their-arse trilogy that pretends to be mature, but cannot write itself out of a paper bag?

Take it you like the mediocre remakes of stuff?

Oh it has it's flare for the occasional dramatic moment and the effects are impressive, but it's a bloody kids franchise full of childish characters and moments that cater better to that specific demographic and it always will be more magical that way.
Because nothing screams kids like deaths, mass genocide of an entire world, the sex trade and implied rape and sex bikinis.

Sure.....

lol.

The Expanded Universe shite is the only thing that caters to your age groups, and that rubbish is FINALLY going the way of the Dodo in favour of something a little easier-to-digest.
I take it you are only mentally capable of understanding films such as ROTF and other profoundly horrible piles of crap?

This would explain much of your posts on this subject.

Fans always made SW more than what it reallisticly is. It's time we all realized just what it ACTUALLY is and enjoy it that way. Overcomplication is so boring these days.

Your opinion is rather boring nowadays , but hey, let's pretend you actually matter.

Oh no.....it was actually a great series that was stuck in a rut by a frog-necked creator whom had no checks or objections to his creative control.

Yours is a typical butthurt rebuttal from an entitled virgin geek nerd/prisoner of his own memories type with no way of counteracting my superior brand of reasoning.

The more someone speaks, the more foolish they sound.

Since you love to stick to stereotypes that are narrow-minded to your rather limited and ignorant thought process, its no wonder you enjoyed the prequels.

I have only seen them all once or twice and yet, I can recall the events in the first trilogy far better than I could ever of the "mature" and "grim" prequels.

Keep on trying.

I know my ****, and I know what kids enjoy. I've been around enough. Good luck being like every other negative little SHEEP out there. Ultimately, you don't matter:laugh::laugh:


Make an extensive poll on children and what they like and come back here on on some other site to share your findings or otherwise, your opinion is bunk.


None of it is going to be canon. Lucas himself said the novels don't do what he personally would have done, but he let them do their own thing because it made him a shitload of money. Now that Disney have come calling, he's mapping out stuff that WILL contradict what has come since then, which in turn will lead to a different brand of EU all it's own.

Sure....
 
Arn't they useing alot of the stuff from the novels in the Clone Wars animated series? Last I heard that series was part of the canon.
 
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere already but ...


http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-deal-george-lucas-will-384947

George Lucas Will Use Disney $4 Billion to Fund Education

Spokesperson for Lucasfilm tells THR the majority of the sale price will go toward educational philanthropy.

By the end of the year, the $4.05 billion sale of Lucasfilm to Disney should be finalized. And since George Lucas owns 100 percent of his company -- which has little to no debt -- all that money goes to him.

After that, Lucas plans to quickly put the bulk of the money into a foundation that will primarily focus on educational issues, a spokesperson for Lucasfilm tells THR.

“George Lucas has expressed his intention, in the event the deal closes, to donate the majority of the proceeds to his philanthropic endeavors.â€

It's not yet clear which foundation will get the proceeds. Lucas is currently the chairman of Edutopia, which is part of the George Lucas Educational Foundation. He could put money into that or create a new foundation that would be funded from the sale.

...

The spokesperson noted that this “announcement continues a commitment that Lucas made in 2010 to The Giving Pledge, where he stated, 'I am dedicating the majority of my wealth to improving education. It is the key to the survival of the human race. We have to plan for our collective future -- and the first step begins with social, emotional and intellectual tools we provide to our children. As humans, our greatest tool for survival is our ability to think and to adapt -- as educators, storytellers and communicators, our responsibility is to continue to do so.’â€
 
O___O

God said let there be Lucas...and he was good.

I offically withdraw any complaints I may have made regarding Disney and Starwars. This makes it worth it. Though...I would have given part of it to cancer research...but who's to say he won't do that to?
 
Last edited:
O___O

God said let there be Lucas...and he was good.

I ofically withdraw any complaints I may have made regarding Disney and Starwars. This makes it worth it. Though...I would have given part of it to cancer research...but who's to say he won't do that to?

To me , this is icing on the cake. That man is awesome.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top