Obi-Wan Kenobi, A Star Wars Midquel series coming to Disney Plus

Administrator
Staff member

Obi-Wan Kenobi is an original series coming to Disney Plus. After the success of Star Wars Spin-Offs like The Mandalorian and Boba Fett. We will get another side story to expand the Star Wars Universe lore. Fans of the 2000s trilogy will have their Nostalgia turn because of a reunion they never thought would be possible.
Ewan McGregor, who played him in the Prequel trilogy, reprises the role almost two decades since the first time he played Luke Skywalker’s Mentor. Speaking of Luke Skywalker, His Dad is back because Hayden Christensen will be playing the Darth Vader full time for the first time since Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the SithIt has been a decade and seven years since...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Hope Hayden's career will recover after this. His film career never recovered because of the stench of the prequel trilogy.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ewan McGregor reprise his role as Obi-Wan Kenobi this season.
This reminds me of my youth.
John Williams is a fantastic composer.
Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christensen, and John Williams are among the cast members.
The Lucas films are fantastic.
I'm ecstatic to be entirely absorbed in the saga that ended in 2005, with the conclusion of Revenge of the Sith.