Possessor of the "Final Zero!"
Jojo stood against the wall, sitting his paper cup of water, and listened as he couldn't believe his ears...Superhuman warriors who could fuse their minds and souls to create one hero. It was pretty original, he had to admit. And their comrade-in-arms, a red superhero with a Motorcycle motif...just the name "Accel" sounded so interesting. Jonathan remarked mentally that he'd liked to see these three, err, um, two in combat.

"Well, that sucks," Jojo stated. "I don't think they should be held accountable for whatever crimes they committed while under the influence of the GaiaMemories. It's like being mind-controlled and their soul held against the victim's will. I believe that they should be expunged for unwitting use of the GaiaMemories. Now if they willingly used the GaiaMemories to stir up a ruckus...That's a different matter altogether."

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"I agree with Jojo, they mightve been screwed over by some false promises by some jackass telling them that their troubles went away just by using it." Takumi said.

"While that may be true but Jojo is right on both terms. He is right that some people might've been screwed into becoming a dopant. And he is also right that some dopants that use them for their own nefarious purposes should be jailed. Like that Cockroach Dopant that fooled everyone into thinking he was a hero but he looked more like a hit-man to me. And Weather, the reason Ryu, my friend, became Accel. believe me, Weather was on Ryu's bad side for some time before Ryu beat him." Akiko explained

"What did he do that made Accel so pissed off?" Takumi asked. That was when Akiko picked up a news paper that showed a date from the year before and showed it to Takumi. He was surprised.

"Good god. This is not human." Takumi said after reading the paper and left it on the table. Apparently Ryu's father was a police detective who was close to exposing the Organization that has been distributing Gaia Memories. Weather went to Ryu's home to not only kill the father but his entire family, Ryu was away at the time so he lived.

"Which is why you guys need to find the dopants and beat them for the time being." Akiko explained. "And you're right, we do need to track that Jewel dopant down." Akiko said as she started getting the evidence out.

Valerie didn't feel like discussing the implications of locking up people who use Gaia Memories to become Dopants. Instead, she just decided to wait for Akiko to come back into the room with her info on the Jewel Dopant. In the meantime, she flippedd through the newspaper clippings lying around talking about this world's Kamen Riders. But somewhat obviously the news didn't have much information on either of them, just pictures of a few different forms and weapons. But the problem was that since none of the three were around the information didn't do much.

Akiko returned and dropped and envelope on the table. When Valerie dumped it out she saw a higher quality picture of the Dopant. It was a weird looking thing, Valerie noted. The envelope also contained something else she hadn't noticed. Diamonds, and a lot of them. "I'm guessing these are the diamonds that this Dopant turns people into Valerie said, holding one up so that everyone could see. The thing was way to large to be natural.

"Any suspects" Valerie asked Akiko.

Lurker
Akiko nodded at the young woman's words. "Yes, we had one main suspect." The girl revealed. "At first we thought this woman name Rui, but after the initial investigation, Philip found out that it is her childhood, Uesugi Makoto, who is using the Gaia Memory." She said.

"Then all we need to do is confront this guy?" Toushi asked. "Do you know where he is?"

The young girl shook her head vigorously. "No... He left the city years ago, no one even knew he had returned until now. Philip was looking that up when he and the others..." Her words chocked.

Toushi had been about to let out a frustrated sigh, but managed to catch himself before, not wanting to upset the girl even further. "Then I guess we have to search the city." Omni-1 said as he looked back at the newspaper. "The article mentioned that he was attacking beautiful women in clubs, I guess we could start there." The silver haired man reasoned. Suddenly, a smirk appeared on Toushi's face as he glanced at his female teammates. "If this guy is attacking attractive women, maybe we could use you two as baits." He teased.

Suddenly, before anything else could be said, panicked screams from the outside reached the office.

"What is that...?" Toushi asked as he rushed out of the building. The moment he step outside, Omni-1 was met with a mob of panicked people running away on the streets. Looking at the source of the panic, the young man's eyes narrowed in anger.

"Omnirangers! Come out from wherever your hiding!" A man in a baseball cap shouted as he walked right on the middle of the street with over a dozen Masquerade Dopants surrounding him. Uesugi Makoto held the Jewel Memory tightly on his hand as he searched for the people that Sonozaki girl had ordered him to retrieve.

Valerie nodded in determination when he realized that they knew who he was and a way to fish him out. And then she realized that Mei and her would end up being the bait. What the hell?! I did not sign up for this. I will not simply act as bait for something that can turn me into a diamond.

Val was just about to open her mouth so she could say just that, but was instead interrupted by a commotion outside. Rushing to the window, she saw a large group of people running away from one single man. He was holding up what appeared to be a Gaia Memory in hand. "I think we've found him" she said. With a signle glance back to her teammates she whipped out both her Omni Scanner and her Ranger Key.

"If he wants Omnirangers, he's got them" Valerie declared rushing for the door, not waiting for orders or backup.

"OK. This guy asked for it." Takumi said taking the Omni-Scanner out and ranger key out. He was kind of pissed that people would use gaia memories to terrorize people.

"I am not letting this guy have his way if it means turning people into diamonds and just keeping them like that forever. RIGHT BEHIND YOU VAL." Takumi yelled out as he walked out the door.

The evidence for the jewel dopant was shown and the likely suspect was a man named Uesugi Makoto. Now the only thing left to do was find them. As Toushi spoke Mei thought about how they could stake out the clubs and wait for the attack, until Toushi proposed a different idea. She didn’t catch it immediately, but when it clicked in her head Mei was put in a twist of conflicting thoughts. She hated the thought of being used as bait, but the blush on her face showed from being indirectly referred to as an ‘attractive woman’. Before she or Valerie could react to it screams came from outside.

Quickly Mei ran to the window with the rest of them to see a man with a Gaia Memory in his hand. This was probably the man they were looking for. Around them were the same type of dopants that attacked them before. She didn’t want to rush ahead, she thought about how things could play out for them before she did anything, but Valerie and Takumi took the opposite approach. They ran outside prepared to fight. Takumi even yelled out loudly. Not wanting to leave them alone, Mei drew her OmniScanner and ranger key and ran outside, standing alongside Takumi and Valerie. She was a bit intimidated, but Mei wasn’t going to back down anyway.

"Lets bust some heads" she confirmed, raising her hand into the air. Valerie then turned and busted out through the door, walking towards Makoto. She didn't run straight out so that anyone other than Takumi could join her in the fight. Once outside she stood strong, arms crossed. Her Ranger Key was already in her left hand and her Omni Scanner in her right. Surveying the scene she noticed the large entourage he had brought with him. Meanwhile Makoto was standing calmly with them surrounding him.

"Whats the matter Diamond boy, don't think you can take us?"

"Hmmmm. Descriptions match, A young woman with light hair, another young woman with Dark hair and Glasses and a Young man with Black spiky hair with Blue Jacket." Makoto Deduced. "So, Wakana sent me and some of her friends to find you guys but i was hoping to find the full set of the five. oh well, i suppose 3 will do."

Takumi didn't see anyone else walk out and the only other female of the team other then Valerie was Mei, Takumi turned around and saw Mei walk behind Him and Valerie.

"Hey, I think this diamond guy is going to be tougher to beat." Takumi said pointing to Makato as he held the jewel memory. "Diamonds are supposed to be so hard, some are used for drills. So i'm betting we'll have to watch ourselves against this guy."

"Damn right, those guys couldn't even break my memory after using their finishers on me." Makoto Gloated. "I'm unbeatable, like a diamond really is."

"I Heard that from a guy who liked to beat other people just for the hell of it, i broke both his arms when i first saw him in action. he learned a lesson in humility that day." Takumi announced from experience in fighting guys like Makoto. Well, mostly like him.

Lurker
(OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post. I got a bit preoccupied this last couple of days.)

===

Toushi step forwards to join his other teammates. "I don't know what you guys are trying to pull or why you are coming after us, but...!" His eyes narrowed and his fist tightened. "You can be certain that we will not allow you to succeed!" The silver haired man added as he took his red RangerKey out.

A short laugh escaped Makoto. "So that's the device that the Masquerade were talking about, huh?" He asked in a mocking tone. "Let me do you one better..." The man said as he pressed a button on the USB drive he carried.

"Jewel!" The memory stick called out before Makoto inserted it into his body. Immediately, the man turned into a bizarre, white humanoid creature with what appeared to be a black coat and diamonds and gems all over his body.

"Go get them!" Makoto's distorted voiced called out from the Jewel Dopant, ordering the Masquerade to attack.

Not wasting any time, Toushi inserted his RangerKey into the OmniScanner. "RangerKey Set...! Boukenger Scan!" The device called out as the Boukenger's insignia appeared in front of the silver haired man. Toushi did not wait for his transformation to finish before he was already rushing forward. "Omni-1: BoukenRed!" The red helmet formed around his head in mid charge.

Toushi immediately reached for his Survivbuster sidearm and shoot some of the incoming Masquerade grunts, trying to open himself a path to the Jewel Dopant.