Digimon Xros Wars: Time Traveling Hunter Boys (series 7 / season 8) Discussion

Other comments.

- Holy crap, first boy/woman digimon pairing (Witchmon present, and all the hunters seemed to be boys)?!

- ShimaUnimon finally animated!

- Airu and Oppossumon brought out of the game early. Hope they have more action in upcoming episodes.

- I thought Hideaki went "Screw this, I'm out of here," but he was present in the departing scene.

- Also, Kiriha and the Blue Flare crew apparently live in America now. What, why, how?

- Must know Kiriha foreshadowing nao!

- Oh Ryouma, you can be so thoroughly pleasant. And you play the piano. I don't want to totally love you in case you do something totally despicable.

- Taichi and Daisuke better not headbutt at any point, because they're technically wearing the same goggles, just at different points in time, and if they touch, the universe will explode!

The Meteor has landed
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVcLxTR9sKU&"]Digimon Xros Wars 68 Ending (SPOILERS) - YouTube[/ame]

:buttrock:

Lurker
1325974835401.jpg

Is that Guilmon in the middle? :wub:

@Galaxian: Yep.

LOL, your smiley made me think ya have a crush on the red dino.

Edit: CURSES, NOT FIRST AGAIN!!!

Translating Masaru's morse code punches!

G-R-A-B T-H-E O-L-D M-A-N-S P-E-N-(FULL STOP - FULL STOP!!!)

Edit 2: Apparently the Watchmaker's last line: "Wait just a little longer. That day is coming."

Last edited:
Rainmon posted a subbed clip of the scene. Please go to the link and give their thanks!:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LrvsXS8P88"][DXW_68]The Return of Protagonists(SUB) - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: Dammit, I couldn't find the insert media button and had to go all code-y to post the video. Where the hell is that button?

Now we know why Masaru's all punchy and frowny. He didn't get a chance to have a go at Volcdramon or the Hunters!

Last edited:
Edit: Dammit, I couldn't find the insert media button and had to go all code-y to post the video. Where the hell is that button?

Just copy and paste the link. No button is needed.

So if Tai is the Tai from Adventure does he not know who Davis is yet?

Budou though
obviously. only older tai from adventure 02 knows davis. that is after he met him.