Hidden Masta Member Jan 26, 2011 #3,211 Savior Den-o said: im surpised no mention the symphony ver of Never Give Up:redface2: Click to expand... I was going to say something....but then I gave up... *rimshot*
Savior Den-o said: im surpised no mention the symphony ver of Never Give Up:redface2: Click to expand... I was going to say something....but then I gave up... *rimshot*
Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed Jan 26, 2011 #3,213 Kaji Motomiya said: ....Is this in the new episode? Click to expand... u mean the recent one? yeh, it was played durin Zenjioru felt like, u kno giving up and then he remember Nene and Taiki is countin on him
Kaji Motomiya said: ....Is this in the new episode? Click to expand... u mean the recent one? yeh, it was played durin Zenjioru felt like, u kno giving up and then he remember Nene and Taiki is countin on him
Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Jan 26, 2011 #3,214 garfield15 said: Next week: Taiki Rape time? Click to expand... I dug through graphic Yaoi to find these. My eyes.... ; A; [hide] [/hide] I put them like this for a reason.
garfield15 said: Next week: Taiki Rape time? Click to expand... I dug through graphic Yaoi to find these. My eyes.... ; A; [hide] [/hide] I put them like this for a reason.
Hidden Masta Member Jan 27, 2011 #3,216 http://cgi.ebay.com/Bandai-digimon-...635?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439a247a0b What is this thing?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bandai-digimon-...635?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439a247a0b What is this thing?
Hidden Masta Member Jan 27, 2011 #3,219 So it's not Digimon?! But then that means the person is lying! Why?! Why would they do that?!!!
C Chris Member Jan 27, 2011 #3,220 Because digimon pet items sell for insane amounts on ebay. The seller wants to cash in on that.