Digimon Series Seven - Pre-Airing Discussion - Old Heroes Return!!

I can't wait for this to start and I'm too excited that I'm going to Digimon Xros Wars ep 1 ~ 53 re watch mash this Friday because I got no school at all that day
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp9o_kMtU44"]Digimon Xros Wars: Toki o Kakeru Shounen Hunter Ep 1 Short Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Preview!
 
I wonder what Gumdramon's and Damemon's Super Evolve symbols will be (if they continue using the greek symbols). Shoutmon's was Omega and Greymon's was Zeta. For Gumdramon should it be Gamma? For GammaGumdramon? xD
 

Digivolutions! F*CK YEAH!!!

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:


Also, Psychemon's digivolution looks... Interesting... If I didn't know any batter, I would say it was this guy...

Astamon_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wonder what Gumdramon's and Damemon's Super Evolve symbols will be (if they continue using the greek symbols). Shoutmon's was Omega and Greymon's was Zeta. For Gumdramon should it be Gamma? For GammaGumdramon? xD
Damemons just changing modes though like he always does. And I'm glad he is cause I was afraid we'd get some non ninja form to replace it. Now we get this plus possible future forms!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top