Eye See You
Here is a fucking thought...

Did you ever stop to think that maybe... just maybe some fans don't watch that **** live on Keyhole and are going by TVN's releases? because that is the case for the majority of us.

So instead of being a complete douche bag and posting spoilers for the finale on your facebook status.... How about you don't.

One idiot named SHARIVAN SPARK posted the spoilers and I bitched him out and here was his reply:

"You are going to watch the finale anyway, so what does it matter?"

and

"You shouldn't have clicked on my status"

Are these people fucking clueless and retarded or is it developed through years of work?.

Eye See You
Prepping anyone who comes to HJU before logging into fb or twitter to avoid certain individuals.

Thou_mad.jpg

Eye See You
It's FB, people can write whatever they want to write.

Of course they can....... But wouldn't it be nice from one fan to another to NOT SPOIL THE FINALE FOR THE PERSON?.

It's called not being a total douche. Why would you want to spoil it for others?.

Like say I went on fb and posted spoilers for Captain America on opening night... I'm sure people who wanted to go see the movie would be fuming.

Eye See You
I guess Idiot Fest 2011 started early this year.

Right. They can. But posting spoilers on something not everyone has seen is just spitting in everyone's faces. That is being a fucking douche bag.

"HAHAHA!!! I posted spoilers for the finale on a show not everyone has watched!!!! and I only did it because I can post anything I want on facebook!!! I don't care if other fans have seen it or not"

I got a vibe that you and the dude above you defending it are the culprits.