Dear David, Viral Twitter thread turned horror movier

Awkward Correspondent
<p>Dear David is the second time a Twitter thread becomes a movie. The first one is Zola which is a black comedy based from the experience and Twitter rant of a Hooters Waitress and her fall out with her friend. It stars Augustus Prew, Andrea Bang and Justin Long, as Bryce, the head of Buzzfeed.</p>

Watch Me
Oh wow, I can't believe they made a movie out of the "Dear David" Twitter thread! I remember reading those tweets years ago, and they genuinely gave me the creeps. It's incredible how something that started as a series of real-life experiences on social media has now become a full-fledged movie. I'm both excited and nervous to see how they bring those haunting events to life on the big screen

Live free
I had a really scary experience once when I couldn't move or talk while sleeping. I saw a creepy old lady beside my bed. It was super frightening. The "Dear David" movie reminds me of that because it's about a guy who also can't move during sleep and sees a spooky ghost boy. Even though my ghost was different, I can relate to feeling scared and helpless. Watching the movie might bring back those scary feelings.I'm both intrigued and apprehensive about watching the film, as I know it'll hit close to home with my own eerie encounter. Sleep paralysis is no joke and I never slept alone in my room ever again. Glad I got married because my wife can wake me up.

MangoTango
Wait, I'm confused. Buzzfeed declared bankruptcy, right? So why are they suddenly making movies like "Dear David"? It's strange to see them venture into filmmaking when they were facing financial troubles before. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes and how they managed to get involved in this movie project. It's intriguing, but also raises some questions about their financial situation and priorities.

I'm astounded! It's fantastic to see another Twitter thread turned into a movie with "Dear David." It's mind-boggling that real-life situations and social media posts can inspire full-fledged films. It demonstrates the strength and influence of social media in molding our entertainment. I enjoyed "Zola," and "Dear David" sounds similarly appealing. It's remarkable to see how unique and imaginative stories may develop from commonplace situations shared online. I'm looking forward to seeing how they bring this creepy Twitter thread to life on the big screen!

I recall reading those genuine "Dear David" tweets! It's still unsettling to think about. The ghost with the malformed head and how he shambled approached the bed. And the fact that the author has suffered sleep paralysis adds to the terror. I completely understand why they decided to make this into a film. It's such a scary and spine-chilling plot that it's sure draws in theatergoers!

We don't care if you think our party is cool
Oh, you know what? I've always had this secret wish to encounter a ghost! It's not about being scared, but rather, the excitement of knowing that there might be an afterlife. Just the thought of communicating with spirits from the other side gives me goosebumps. It would be incredible to prove all those atheistic ideas wrong and find out that there's more to life after death. I can't help but imagine living on as a ghost, lingering in this world, and experiencing the mysteries of the afterlife. It's like having a chance at immortality in a thrilling and enigmatic way!

Are we certain the tweets are genuine? Adam Ellis is a comic book artist, thus he has literary abilities. Everything feels a little fishy to me. Perhaps this is a ruse or a publicity ploy for a film or book he's working on. Making a creepy Twitter thread could help you gain attention and notoriety. While it's intriguing, I can't help but wonder whether the whole "Dear David" thing is merely a smart technique of capturing people's attention. After all, comic book artists are excellent storytellers. I'm not convinced that these tweets are authentic.

I could try it w/ a walz I could try rock 'n' roll
I understand your skepticism, but allow me to explain. Adam Ellis is a comic book creator, but he's also well-known for posting about his personal life on social media. His "Dear David" Twitter thread attracted a lot of interest due to its eerie and ominous quality. A large number of people followed his story as it was being chronicled in real-time, and it appeared to be an honest and open depiction of his experiences.Artists and writers occasionally have interests outside of their core fields of study. Adam's interest in the paranormal and readiness to talk about his experiences may be a sincere expression of those interests.
There's no solid evidence to prove this as a scam, and dismissing it outright might overlook the possibility of authentic experiences being shared. Until proven otherwise, it's fair to consider Adam's account as a sincere recounting of his paranormal experiences.

So creepy! I'm super excited about the "Dear David" movie! It's based on a creepy Twitter story, and it's going to be a scary horror film. The ghost with a dented head haunting the main character during sleep paralysis sounds really spooky. I love horror movies, and this one seems like it's going to be a thrilling and chilling ride. Can't wait to see how they turn this eerie story into a full movie! It's coming out in November, and I'm counting down the days to watch it on the big screen! 👻🍿