優しさの大人少女
here is another new one

Kamen Rider Name: Vega Shocker Rider ベガショッカーライダー
Series: Kamen Rider Exellion (EXE)
Profile: One of new updated creation of X-Shocker, Korozzo upgrade Shocker Rider into stronger version. Still having the scarf.
Forms: n/a
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 128 kg
Punching Power: 5 tons
Kicking Power: 5 tons
Jumping Height: 12 meters
Running Speed: 100m/7secs
Finisher: Arm Cannon

here are stronger versions of Exellion and Artemis

Name: Ayumu Hirohashi (広橋 アユム)
Kamen Rider Name: Kamen Rider Exellion -Original Version-
Profile: A person who've been kidnapped and using him as the test to becoming a cyborg but ended up Ayumu prevented being however in accident as half-cyborg and escaped from Vega Shocker. He transforms into Kamen Rider Exe. His finisher first was Rider Kick later will be Rider Slash Kick.
Forms: Exellion Form and Great Exellion Form
Height: 187 cm
Weight: Unknown
Punching Power: 12 tons
Kicking Power: 12 tons
Jumping Height: 31 meters
Running Speed: 100m/5.2secs
Finisher: Rider Kick (Axe Kick Version), Rider Kick (Moonsault Kick Version) and Rider Kick (Flying Penetration Kick Version)

Name: Chihaya Murata(村田 千早)
Kamen Rider Name: Kamen Rider Artemis -Original Version-
Profile: The one and only self-proclaimed genius but now she works to the police as the detective. Her family made a Rider Belt after Chihaya's parents died on incident of X-Shocker forces who came out on a raid but seeking her vengence. Cold, calm and calculated person who is growned up, despite of Chihaya's skills but she is well-trained fighter. First encounter at Exellion that she think as an enemy but later was became ally to Ayumu.
Forms: Unknown
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Punching Power: 7 tons
Kicking Power: 14 tons
Jumping Height: 20 meters
Running Speed: 100m/6secs
Finisher: Rider Slash

Last edited:
Rider Dodge
a kamen rider with the powers of chuck norris.... period :castlerock:

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
MAN you guys really put a lot of deep thought into these riders o_o

I've always wanted to write a series about all female riders, cuz c'mon, why do boys get to have all the fun >.>

Hmmm *contemplates* you all inpire me to flesh this out

A Rider with the power of Chuck Norris? So he's a washed up has been that sells exorcise machines?

Name: Micheal Miyamoto
Kamen Rider Name: Kamen Rider MAGNUM
Profile: A soldier of the New Knights Templar Organization, who's goals are to destroy any who threaten the safety of the human species. Micheal volunteered for the MAGNUM Project. His body has been enhanced with cybernetics, nanobots, and bio augmentations. He was then given Heavy MAGNUM & the Transformation Bullet in order to fight against monstrous threats that normal soldiers can not handle. First finisher is Aerial MAGNUM Kick, kick the target into the air then barrage them with the Heavy MAGNUM followed by unlocking the weapons safety and firing a 100 Gigavolt blast at point blank. Second finisher is Double Metal Death, by firing the Heavy MAGNUM in tandem with the Heavy Metal Rifle it creates a magnetic field that cause the plasma rounds to fire at near light speed, this attack is used for multiple targets. Third Finisher is Double Death MAGNUM, unlocking the safety on the MAGNUM Cannons they fire in sequence each with a 10,000 Gigavolt blast.
Forms: MAGNUM and Double MAGNUM
Height: 183cm
Weight: 140kg
Punching Power: 1t
Kicking Power: 3t
Jumping Height: 10m
Running Speed: 100kph

- Equipments -

-> Heavy MAGNUM & Transformation Bullet - The Heavy MAGNUM is both the transformation device and primary weapon of MAGNUM. Without the Transformation Bullet, the Heavy MAGNUM fires low voltage tazer blasts design to sub-dual human targets. Once the Transformation Bullet is loaded, the weapon will begin to fire 10 Gigavolt lightning blasts.
-> Metal MAGNUM & Double Bullet - MAGNUM's secondary weapon and second form transformation device. Even without the Double Bullet the Metal MAGNUM is a powerful weapon able to fire the same high voltage lightning blasts Heavy MAGNUM can with its Transformation Bullet. Once the Double Bulllet is loaded Heavy MAGNUM and Metal MAGNUM will undergo a transformation. The barrel of both weapons will dissipate into void space, and two floating cannons, MAGNUM Cannons, will appear.
-> Heavy Metal Rifle - A powerful semi-automatic rifle that fires plasma rounds. Though more powerful then the MAGNUM weapons, Heavy Metal Rifle only has six shots before needing to be reloaded.
-> MAGNUM Cannons - Double MAGNUM's primary weapon. The weapons fire an ionized laser followed by a 1000 Gigavolt lightning blast. Its only down fault is the requirement of the ion laser, and their size.

All Decade's Fault
Silly question:If I write a story, completely original (i.e. not based on any existing Kamen Rider universe/storyline), original characters, original villains, etc., but with an Original Kamen Rider...is that Fanfiction, or is it technically original fiction?

I've been working on a Kamen Rider-ish story lately, but I don't want it to take place in any of the existing Showa/Heisei Rider worlds or anything that. But I'd like to keep the 'theme' of Kamen Rider in it, so...I'm just not sure if it qualifies as one or the other.

Still working on this really but

Kamen Rider Tiki

Has a Hawaiian theme with four forms: Volcano, Surf, Island, (Havent figured out last form)

Personality: Very laid back and a bit lazy, but will fight when has to.

Kamen Rider Totem

Has Native American theme With for forms as well. (Have not figured out four forms yet
Personality: Is more driven and hates lazyness.

Kamen Rider Techno

Has technological theme, not sure if multiple forms will be used or needed.
Personality: only trusts scientific things and wishes to eradicate anything not able to be explained by science.

A true Jack of ALL trades!
I'll think I'll have a go at an Original Rider as well:

Name: Jiro Takuya
Kamen Rider Name: Kamen Rider Gearius
Profile: Jiro was the son of Tetsuno Takuya, who was the inventor of the Gear Drive. This incredible piece of technology can harness energy from kinetic motion. Growing up in his father's shadow, Jiro always trived to make his father proud. But on a fatefull day, Jiro watched in horror when his father was abducted by the S.T.E.A.M. organisation, a group of steam-punk criminals, to use his invention for their evil plans. Jiro then later took the guise of Gearius to rescue his father and to put a stop to S.T.E.A.M. once and for all!
Forms: Cobalt Gear, Blazing Gear, Howling Gear
Height: 202 CM
Weight: 135
Punching Power: 1.6 tons
Kicking Power: 12.2 tons
Jumping Height: 12 m
Running Speed: 112 kph

- Equipments -
Gear Drive: A unit much resembling a compact full touch phone with a large screen in the middle and no buttons on it's front. Snaps into the Drive Belt. When Jiro taps the screen in teh middle, the unit wil respond with "Access". Jiro then gives the vocal command (while holding it next to his face) "Henshin!!". The Drive Belt will appear and the Gear Drive will resound with "Gear up!!!!" and is slotted in. The Gear Drive can open up using the "Change gear" vocal command, splitting the screen down the middle, to replace a gear inside of it. Default gear is Cobalt Gear.

Drive Belt: Belt holding the gear drive and other gears.

Cobalt gear: Much like W's Joker, Cobalt Gear is the close combat form of Gearius. This form, coloured matte black and cobalt grey, has a gear motif and an overall clean look to it. Finisher is "Geared Rider Kick", speeding Gearius op to max speed and leaps into a flying kick. It's element is Earth/Rock.

Blazing gear: Meelee form using bladed weapons. Equipped with the "Six Blade System", Blazing Gear can utilise six blade types, ranging form arm swords to halberds. The motif is a Japanese dragon. Colors depend on the element he is using (Fire; default element; red and rold/ice; white and blue (with gold accents)/thunder; golden yellow with dark copper and brass accents). Blazing gear can utilise "drive change" to change it's element.
Finisher is "Blade Drive" using high speed to execute a flurry of cutting and slicing attacks.

Howling Gear: Gun form type. Can use a range of long range weapons: gun, shotgun (add-on) and bazooka type. Using a wolf motif, it's main colour is blue accented by dark grey and silver. It's element is Wind. It uses the "Gun Storm" finisher, a barrage attack using two shoulder mounted bazookas and two guns.

Oh, and I claim this one by the way. :hmm:

Matrix of Leadership
Eh, I don't feel like typing my riders stuff out. Just go check my fanfic out, Masked Rider Navy.