Can anyone create a rider? Showa? Heisei? Your own?

Rider Name:
Identity:
Motif:
Kaijin Enemy:
Forms:
Arsenal:
Rider Item:
Finishers:

Theme:

EDIT: This shall fix it.

Last edited:
Ride Name: Kamen Rider Karas
Motif: Raven

Bio: A secret member of the Fangire's Checkmate Four. Everyone thought Taiga was the fourth member, but Knight was one of them. He wields the power of one the 13 races: the Karasus (Ravens/Crows). Koji secretly helps Wataru/Kiva in his battles trying to help him balance the army of humans and vampires.

Equipment:
- Karasu Belt
- Karasu Katana

- Fuestles
- Wake Up: Shadow Raven Break
- Pharaoh Spear (Mummy)

The Great Me
Ride Name: Kamen Rider Karas
Motif: Raven

Bio: A secret member of the Fangire's Checkmate Four. Everyone thought Taiga was the fourth member, but Knight was one of them. He wields the power of one the 13 races: the Karasus (Ravens/Crows). Koji secretly helps Wataru/Kiva in his battles trying to help him balance the army of humans and vampires.

Equipment:
- Karasu Belt
- Karasu Katana

- Fuestles
- Wake Up: Shadow Raven Break
- Pharaoh Spear (Mummy)

Did make up this rider from the anime Karas?

PARTY HARD
If you've read my fanfic for Kamen Rider Kabuto, Kamen Rider Atlas is based on the Atlas Beetle and sort of an alternate Caucasus (because Caucasus is an atlas beetle).

Giratack (Giraffe stag beetle), Ladymushi (Ladybug), and Kamantis (mantis) are also mine, but not yet revealed in the fanfic.

Gumo (Spider) is the property of my friend Crow and was originally named Aranu.

優しさの大人少女
you can check my fan fic there of Kamen Rider Exe

Name: Ayumu Hirohashi (広橋 アユム)
Kamen Rider Name: Kamen Rider Exe aka. Exellion 仮面ライダーEXE (エックゼ)
Profile: A person who've been kidnapped and using him as the test to becoming a cyborg but ended up Ayumu prevented being however in accident as half-cyborg and escaped from Vega Shocker. He transforms into Kamen Rider Exe. His finisher first was Rider Kick later will be Rider Slash Kick.
Forms: Exellion Form and Great Exellion Form
Height: 187 cm
Weight: Unknown
Punching Power: 5 tons
Kicking Power: 5 tons
Jumping Height: Unknown
Running Speed: Unknown

- Equipments -

-> Henshin Belt Code Exellion 変身ベルト コード: エックセリオン - New generation of Henshin Belt which is similar to Rider-1 and Rider-2. Since it is high-level technology update was created by Vega Shocker however it was owned by Ayumu for good use and transformed into Kamen Rider Exe. It has initialized with activate of Mobius Crystal on center while left stone blue called Crimson Soul and right stone called Emerald Ignite. Can use Rider Jump and weakens the strength of X-Shocker monsters. The ability to neutralize time effects.
-> Excel Blitzkrieg エックセル・ブリツクリグ - Kamen Rider Exe's long-range with sniping scope photon rifle.
-> Gattler Fist ガットラーフィスト - New remodeled knuckle design adding of gattling gun slot.
-> ExeCleaver エックゼスラッシャー - High-progressive accurate beam saber colored purplish-red can reflect preojectile bullets.
-> Cyclone Phalanx サイクローン・ファランクス - Kamen Rider Exe's motorcycle has adding A.I. system to support Ayumu and can transform bike into robot mode.

PARTY HARD
Kamen Rider: Atlas
Name: Tendou Toushi
Personality: Just like his father, Toushi is also rude and arrogant that some people can't stand him. However, unlike his father, Toushi chooses who he would be nice to, such as his best friend, (Insert Giratack's name here), and his sister, Aki. To others, he distances himself from them because he is afraid they will see him only as Tendou Souji's son, which to him is a curse. He thinks that being his son means that people will have high expectations of him, that Toushi is not his own person. He detests the name, Toushi, because it means "mirror image." To him, he thinks his father named him that because there will only be one of him, and Toushi will never measure up to that. But he has yet to realize that he can choose his own destiny, that it is not set in stone for him.
Bio: Since Toushi was born, his older sister, Aki, took care of him all the time. Because his father was so famous, Toushi wanted to be just like him, wanted to be perfect like his father. But upon realizing this, he felt that he was living up to his namesake as his father's mirror image, and he began to hate his father. To him, being the son of Tendou Souji was just a curse because everyone would expect the same from him, and if he didn't, they would shun him. Only one person saw Toushi for who he was, and it was (Insert Giratack's name here). The two became best friends, and Toushi never separated from him. But in time, (Insert Giratack's name here) moved away, and Toushi was all alone, never seeing him again.

Years have passed, and Tendou Souji died. Toushi felt no remorse because he felt a little bit free, but he couldn't help but feel something about this wasn't right, not being able to mourn his father's death. That was when he caught wind of the experiments of OMNI-ZECT a year later after the meteorite crashed in Shibuya. Everyday, he trained his body to gain entry into OMNI-ZECT, to obtain one of the Kamen Rider Zecters, and to prove that he was not like his father. He was unaware that one day, the Atlas Zecter would find itself to him, and that he is the chosen Rider for the Atlas Zecter.

Motif: Atlas Beetle
Statistics: Proven to be almost to completely identical to its predecessor, Kamen Rider Kabuto

Rider Belt - A belt designed by ZECT and rebuilt by OMNI-ZECT specifically for the Atlas Zecter. It contains a high-energy wave and radiates from time to time.
Atlas Zecter - A new Zecter made in his time, as well as many others, it allows Toushi to become Kamen Rider Atlas.
Hyper Zecter - Hidden by Aki, who Tendou passed this down to, this allows Toushi to travel through time. This allows him to turn into Hyper Atlas, a heavily armored Kamen Rider Atlas and can weild the Perfect Zecter.
Atlas Kunai Gun - A triple-bladed dagger that can either shrink itself to one blade or spread out to three. Its gun form can fire rapid shots, but cannot perform a finisher. The Blade Mode's finisher is called TRIDENT BREAK.
Atlas Extender - Toushi's motorcycle, the signature three horns of the Atlas beetle appears on the front of the motorcycle upon Mask Form. When it Casts Off, the motor cycle became a sort of three-horned battering ram, two of the side horns used for skewering.
  • Device Type: Atlas Buckle ('Henshin Belt')
  • Animal: Atlas Beetle
  • Color: Gold
  • Cast-Off System: Flipping the switch-like secondary twin horns on the Atlas Zecter, followed by an immediate flip of the main Zecter Horn with the other hand.
  • Cast-Off Announcement: "CHANGE BEETLE!!!"
  • Clock Up System: Slap the Switch-pads on the hip of the belt
  • Primary Finisher: RIDER KICK - Atlas inputs the button sequence [1-2-3] on the Atlas Zecter and switches its main horn-like lever back to its default position. When the main horn-switch is flipped again, a tachyon charge surges from the Atlas Zecter to the Atlas Horn where it is refined, then transmitted to Atlas' right foot. Though a roundhouse kick to the head is the usual execution of the attack, it is capable of deflecting tachyon-based attacks, such as Drake's Rider Shooting.

My Kamen Rider Hiryu (Hinja): Mystic Arms

Kamen Rider K (Ki): Earth Technology (Combat Soldier)

Kamen Rider EVA

Oh Kaji Motomiya your story is very cool. Remember in my thread "Hey guys I'm making a project" Diend Decade gives me a Kamen Rider story idea called "Kamen Rider Kabuto/ Den-O: Zero hours' Final Countdown" and it says Become any kamen rider from Kabuto or Den-O. Try to find a way to correct your own time, as well as the other worlds."

You have created your own rider based of Kabuto and It's up to me to take that story idea or do something else. Just saying.

Last edited:
Pokemon master!
I have LOTS of custom Kamen Rider artwork.. altered existing riders and creative original designs... I can go on for days with designs.

Gumo (Spider) is the property of my friend Crow and was originally named Aranu.

Ya know the Gumo idea is good. Wish it would've had like a Black Widow Rider on his side.

And techniques besides the rider shooting. What kind of equipment can Gumo have?

Here's a finisher that can be useful:
Gumo: RIDER WEB! -> RIDER KICK (Scissors Kick)
Black Widow: RIDER WEB -> RIDER CHOP

Rider's Quote - Sister said this: Walk the path to hell, the immortal demon who'll live on

Last edited: