Kamen Rider Cosmos
Story: He is a transfer student who moved into Gentaro's school. However, he is not human and not from Earth. He doesn't seem impressed about Gentaro being a kamen rider, because of his attitude. He has pride and his reasons for coming to this planet is unknown.

He believes Kengo has the power to become Fourze and could make him a better physical body.

Though he too is a kamen rider, he possesses the power of Zodiarts Switches. He defeats the zodiarts and take its power from the switch. But decides to annihilate the user without mercy instead of sparing the person because of their acts of evil.

Personality: Like Chalice

Arsenal:
Cosmos Belt

Zodiarts Switches
Sagittarius - Arrow
Orion - Sword
Scutum - Shield
Scorpio - Scorpion Tail (Get Over Here!)

Professional Chef and Entertainer
Kamen Rider Build

He was born as a Human but early in life he was adopted by Special Scientists to make him Half Human and Half Cyborg, his cyborg powers are controlled and mounted by a belt that holds 5 pieces of a figurine inside, he never got to learn how to use the powers because the scientists were on the march on being destroyed by a evil authority group, so they freezes him inside a cryogenic chamber for about two years, two years later the lab they worked in was destroyed by the authority group, he was adopted once again and long forgotten his powers. several years later he rediscovered his powers once the authority group unleashed war against the city itself, along with this he used the belt powers and discovered his true form, Kamen Rider Build, as he uses it to save the city, for now.

Build uses a system that builds on every form he takes on, the belt builds 5 parts of some figurines together to form a body on the belt, the 5 part of the figurines are the Head and Neck (described as Head), Chest with Arms attached (described as Arm), Abdomen (described as Chest), Lower Torso starting from wear the belt is (described as Leg), and Feet area (described as Feet). each part equals special ability to each form.

Head = Mind and Technique
Arm = Intensity
Chest = Attributes and Strength
Leg = Energy
Feet = Speed

The figurines are based on Greek Gods, so the different parts of the figurines will equal it's own custom formation, and there elements help the formations as well, for example.

Helios Head, Apollo Arm, Hercules Chest, Pluto Leg, and Hermes Feet = H.A.H.P.H Format

he doesn't uses weapons as the abilities being built in every form does the job for him

Last edited:
ny ideas on how to make a cowboy rider team that are based on the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse. Especially with making them... Half cowboy & half Indian?

the four riders would Be the opposite of the apocalypse while the dark riders are the original.

Jupiter Ready! Ok Jupiter!
Does anyone know how to make a secondary rider for Fourze? Its gotta be one that can wield zodiart switches, remodeled Fourze's style.

I'm thinking a belt that can have a ripcord.

The secondary rider is Kamen Rider Nadeshiko...its on Movie Megamax OOO ft Fourze...

I'm in the process of creating the Showa-style, Water Strider-themed Kamen Rider Tension, who is a bit different than the average Rider.

So I guess I call Water Strider as a basis.

Welcome
Kame Rider.A rider based off turtles named Gamera.He's a high school student who has a part time job at a pizza parlor.His mentor is the great Bowser and he has a club called Kame Rider Club which has Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello, Terraspin, and Crush.The Kame Rider Club's secret base is called the Turtle Shell which is accessed through a sewer hole near their school. Their enemy is Master Oogway who betrayed the turtle race and tried to eradicate them by teaming up with robotic alien narwhals.

Kryptonian Pride
Kame Rider.

I see what you did there.

Now, for my Rider.

Kamen Rider Quasar (Pronounced Kwa-za)

Otoha Kaburagi, average otaku, is shown a vision of beings from another planet, known as Jakoren, heading towards Earth, and a strange voice telling him to become "Quasar". The next day, an invasion of Earth by the Jakoren begins. Otoha is captured and brought aboard their ship and before their leaders, mysterious beings known as "Dimension Kings". Otoha is thown into a cell, but escapes and finds himself in a "trophy room". The Jakoren, being conquerors by nature, usually take a valued trophy from a planet they conquer. A strange belt buckle-like device reacts to Otoha's touch and fuses to him. It transforms him into "Quasar" and he escapes the Jakoren ship. Once back on Earth, Otoha takes it upon himself to defend Earth from the Jakoren, all the while learning about Quasar, the Jakoren and the Dimension Kings.

For design, I'm thinking a Kamen Rider Poseidon-like outfit, with a diferrent belt and chest design.

MY FAN MADE COMIC BOOK,KAMEN RIDER PHOENIX KING

Kamen Rider Phoenix King
Hobby:Artist
Key Element:Fire
Desbeast: Pyrioun the Phoenix
Vehichles:Flame Dasher and black kowasaki
Deschips:(some of 52)
Rider Sword(atk:1200):Summons phoenix saber
Rider Gaurd(def:1300):Summons blaze sheild
Rider Attribute(atk:1250 def:0):Gets the ability to teleport
Rider Mobility(flight speed:400 miles per second):Gives its user Wings to fly with
Rider Beast(atk:1400):pyrioun swoops down and engulfs enimies in a sea of flames
Final Rider Attack(atk:1900):phoenix King jumps in the air, does a shooting star flip as Pyrioun surrounds him with flames, then both merge powers into a falling and fatal rider kick.

This is just one of 14 for this fan comic im doing and so far i need alot of support on doing so. if u want any other info on the other riders or the story,hit me up on http://unnaturalx2.deviantart.com/ or here. also heres the ROUGH DRAFT cover for the comic http://fav.me/d42f0as. Right now im done with 2 sagas and im on the last one.
SO PLZ HELP IF U CAN!!!

Kamen rider

Kamen Rider New Kabuto

Name: Masaki Tendou

Rider type: Hero

Bio:Just like his grandfather(Souji Tendou) he is rude and he also learn the quotes that Tendou says all the time.He is quiet, and smart.

Motif: Kabutomushi

Equipments: The new kabuto belt is a light copper colour(from aged looks)with a new function called clock movement(used to transport to different places). The new kunai gun can change to a spear for a button. The new hyper zecter is same as the old hyper zecter it changes New Kabuto to New Hyper Kabuto. The new ZECT Mizer is exactly the same. The New Kabuto Extender is longer and more powerfull than the old one. The New Perfect Zecter now has the perfect gatack zecter in it.

Last edited: