[SELLING] Complete Selection Kamen Rider Ryuki V-Buckle

Budou though
i doubt he would. you just can't break up a complete selection belt like that. that's like selling the complete selection faiz set separately. one guy wants the belt, one wants the phone, one wants the shot, one wants the the camera.

Lurker
i doubt he would. you just can't break up a complete selection belt like that. that's like selling the complete selection faiz set separately. one guy wants the belt, one wants the phone, one wants the shot, one wants the the camera.

In this case that would be a good idea because the deck alone are valuable... I myself have a few but I would like 2 or 3 more with the belt and I'm a happy camper.

Budou though
only a super die hard ryuki fan would get this cs belt set though. i haven't met a fan like that here or anywhere.

I may be willing to split up the decks and the belt if I can find buyers for ALL of the decks, so I'll make an interest list for the decks, and if ALL spots are filled, only then will I sell them. For just the V-Buckle and the Ryuki Deck I am asking $200+shipping, and for each deck I am asking $50+shipping, and FYI the Ryuki and Knight decks also come with their survive form cards as well as their normal ones. And it's first come first served, so if you want a deck, reply to the thread quick.

INTEREST LIST:
V-Buckle+Ryuki Deck: netro32
Ryuga Deck: LaZerwolfX
Knight Deck: Den-O Rod Form
Zolda Deck:
Ouja Deck:
Raia Deck:
Gai Deck:
Odin Deck:
Tiger Deck:
Scissors Deck:
Imperer Deck: Dresden