[SELLING] Complete Selection Kamen Rider Ryuki V-Buckle

if my friend had seen this he'd probably trade his right testicle for the entire set, then again I don't know how big of a ryuki fan he is since he saw it as kamen rider dragon knight

hey ya :) I would like to have kamen rider knight deck. :) please get back to me asap ^^ drop me a mail or something :)

Will be waiting for good news

Warmest Regards

Interest list updated, and also GabrielQuake the Knight Deck is already spoken for, but if it does not work out with that buyer I'll let you know.

Interest list updated, and also GabrielQuake the Knight Deck is already spoken for, but if it does not work out with that buyer I'll let you know.

oh ok, let me know asap. I am willing to pay a higher amount for the knight deck cause i am giving it as a present to someone as he is fanatic about knight. And i will book three more first in case people take this three. Ouja, Odin and femme, thanks

Last edited:
oh ok, let me know asap. I am willing to pay a higher amount for the knight deck cause i am giving it as a present to someone as he is fanatic about knight. And i will book three more first in case people take this three. Ouja, Odin and femme, thanks

I messaged him concerning Odin and Ouja a few hours before you posted.

Sorry to those who were interested in some of the decks, but the belt has been sold as a whole.