Classic Sentai Thoughts

No you didn't. You tried to label me and anyone who didn't agree with you as the stereotypical middle-aged unemployed geek who is socially inept. When in fact everything you said about me was wrong.



Well that explains how can talk down to people with probably more education than you so often with the vocabulary of a grammar school kid. I'm not surprised at all by this.

Did you just talk down to some one for having less education than you? OMG.. You just went down a few pegs. I mean I knew you were full of yourself thinking that what you say is fact, but to talk down to some one for working and not having as much college as you... Wow. Talk about a low life.
 
It's not that you didn't go to college. There are plenty of intelligent people who never went to higher institutions. You however are not one of them, as proven by your behavior on this board. All you do is ape people who are smarter than you and then shoot down anyone who presumably "complains too much" or doesn't act like a lapdog with constant :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: in all their posts.



You are the one who tried to malign those who disagreed with you in this thread. You lost the argument, so then you began this childish attack. So don't you start calling me a punk, because you're the only one who's acting like one.

I had a big reply but nah. Yep, ur totally right.
 
Did you just talk down to some one for having less education than you? OMG.. You just went down a few pegs. I mean I knew you were full of yourself thinking that what you say is fact, but to talk down to some one for working and not having as much college as you... Wow. Talk about a low life.

His behavior made me question his education level. And guess what? I was right. That doesn't mean everyone who didn't go to college is stupid. But a guy like him certainly isn't giving them a good name with his immature actions.

And being called a low life by the likes of you, a guy who plays off as some kind of elite "let's be fair, all is relative" guy but is really just as unpleasant as the people you claim are? I doubt I will lose much sleep over that.
 
His behavior made me question his education level. And guess what? I was right. That doesn't mean everyone who didn't go to college is stupid. But a guy like him certainly isn't giving them a good name with his immature actions.

And being called a low life by the likes of you, a guy who plays off as some kind of elite "let's be fair, all is relative" guy but is really just as unpleasant as the people you claim are? I don't I will lose much sleep over that.

I know I can be a complete ass. I freely admit to that. What's your point? I have made that clear from the get go. But you try and come off as this deep guy with lots of thoughts that you think are above everyone else. You try and tell people that what they think of something isn't valid because you don't agree with it.

EDIT: On retrospect... You just arn't worth the time.
 
I know I can be a complete ass. I freely admit to that. What's your point? I have made that clear from the get go.

If you admit it, why don't you try to improve upon it instead of saying how bad I am? You don't seem to change one bit no matter what you say otherwise.

But you try and come off as this deep guy with lots of thoughts that you think are above everyone else. You try and tell people that what they think of something isn't valid because you don't agree with it.

Aren't you the guy who is always saying people can have their opinions? Well here I am, voicing what I think, and you're attacking me for it. Which is it? Do you stand by that statement only when the words rub you the right way? Of course if I don't think something is valid, I'm going to say it. That's my opinion. Should I run everything I say by you before I post to see if it passes your standards?
 
It's also like...what the F happened to the Birdonic powers? At the start of the show, Gai's punching people across town and crunching saxophones, but a little switchblade mortally wounds him?

I'm not against writers deciding to kill characters off, but make it good. Make it serve a purpose. Don't make your characters look stupid. As I said, Inoue was only going for shock, and wasn't concerned about having it make sense or be good. And, again also, Inoue's never been good at writing finales. (The Changerion finale is a mess, Agito's finale is lackluster, even Faiz lovers despise Faiz's finale, and so on.)

I think it would have been better -- and actually shocking -- if Ryu had died in that last battle. Who expects the Red to be killed off?
 
It's also like...what the F happened to the Birdonic powers? At the start of the show, Gai's punching people across town and crunching saxophones, but a little switchblade mortally wounds him?

I'm not against writers deciding to kill characters off, but make it good. Make it serve a purpose. Don't make your characters look stupid. As I said, Inoue was only going for shock, and wasn't concerned about having it make sense or be good. And, again also, Inoue's never been good at writing finales. (The Changerion finale is a mess, Agito's finale is lackluster, even Faiz lovers despise Faiz's finale, and so on.)

I think it would have been better -- and actually shocking -- if Ryu had died in that last battle. Who expects the Red to be killed off?

Shougo, do you think my reason to think Gai's death was good, would be a bit of an over-analysis? Just curious. :)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top