Check this out! A seller from ebay got bad negatives!!

Misfits923 said:
I bought a 30 gb Ipod from Best Buy(the new ones), and the box doesn't even look like that.

Off topic, that is a legit iPod(since it sounds like you bought one of the new iPod Videos). It was a version made by HP, licensed by Apple. I work at Radioshack and we sold them up until about two months ago or so, when we started to get official Apple iPods. :sweat:

Anyways, that sounds really bad.....I feel sorry for the people who lost their money....
 
And that's why buying things off EBay can sometimes be risky!!

Some sellers aren't really interested in what they're selling, they just want the monney.

Anyway, good thing he's banned!!
 
If the seller won't take money other then cash or check do NOT buy from them. Credit card payments, even Paypal, you have the ability to get your money back if it's a scam.
 
Magiranger King said:
What about a MO, Mizuaki?

You can't get your money back from a bad seller even if you sent a money order. I know that first hand from experience - this was before PayPal - when an item I bought and paid with a MO was never sent despite the person cashing the MO (and I had proof from the MO company). Needless to say I never did get my money back from either the person or the money order company and I never got my item.
 
Kyusaku said:
The negative feedback train was only within the span of 4 days(Dec-15-19). For auctions that ended like in the end of November early December, they couldn't have known. Bad logic, buddy. Not the buyers' fault at all, they couldn't predict the future.


Yeah I noticed that too. It looks to me like he was a good seller initially but then decided to get a bit of easy money in the run up to Christmas.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top