Best Sentai Story of the 2000's

I love Dekaranger, but Magiranger's story was really appealing for me, it made me feel good, I don't know why... :sweat:
 
Hmm. Storywise I loved Timeranger, Magiranger and Gekiranger the best, followed closely by Shinkenger (I'd put it on the list just for the last few episodes, honestly).

If I had to vote, I'd go with Timeranger though, it seemed to have the least "hiccups" in its story, and most of the episodes actually seemed to be going somewhere instead of floating in the ether.
 
of the three I've completed Shinkenger, Go-onger, Gekiranger, and the two I am half way through Magiranger and Gaoranger. Gekiranger's story is just awesome.

P.S. Go-onger had a story?
 
Out of all the sentai in the 2000's...Timeranger had the best storyline.

My reasons for that have been explained by none other than Jill Sylvan. :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top