Are you a meat lover or a vegan?

^

If you want to make it feel more 'filling', try eating mushrooms or tofu with it, which can have a heavy, meatier texture/flavour.

Portabello mushrooms are an excellent texture replacement for meat.

Also, try eating a bigger portion of your veg and rice, to feel fuller.

:thumbs:

I do that, but I also fry up an egg with the rice. Home made fried rice is kick ass.
 
For some reason I don't particularily like egg mixed in with my rice/soup.

But yeah, that would also add some texture to the dish.
 
really? I like cracking an egg into the soup when I make noodles, makes it a little more tasty, although I hear that hard boiled eggs with your soup stock are pretty tasty as well
 
^

If you want to make it feel more 'filling', try eating mushrooms or tofu with it, which can have a heavy, meatier texture/flavour.

Portabello mushrooms are an excellent texture replacement for meat.

Also, try eating a bigger portion of your veg and rice, to feel fuller.

:thumbs:

Alright, I'll do that next time. Thanks for the info, and I will definitely get a bigger portion of veg and rice into my system.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top