Are you a meat lover or a vegan?

I tried a 'veggie' burger once.

It was while I was working at KFC. They had a 'veggie' burger, which I don't know WHY they put it on the menu, because a) If you're opting for a veggie burger to try and eat healthier, guess what: it's deep fried.
b) If you're opting for a veggie burger because you are indeed a vegetarian of some form, unfortunately the same oil it's deep fried in also deep fries all the other chicken items.

It tasted alright, but I've never had a veggie burger otherwise.
 
I've tried tofu burgers and similar products. While they are okay, I still needs my meat :). For me, a pizza just isn't a pizza without sausage. Yum.

I have a friend that tried to be a vegetarian (not vegan because that involves giving up many more items), but this year she is starting to transition back towards eating meat. Apparently the lure of the roasting turkey was too much for her this time.

I like portabello burgers. I've had it with the mushroom as like the bun. I'm curious to try the mushroom ON a bun. That's something that is done isn't it? I'm not getting it mixed up? lol
 
I don't know if they carry this brand in Canada but get Morning Star Farms Tomato Pizza Basil Burger. It's FANTASTIC.
 
Nobody's "trying to correct" the spelling of your name, Kc. If you've really read those "explanations", then it's hard to believe that you were not able to see your "SOLID piece of evidence". Anyway, this "argument" has indeed become, ridiculous.:laugh: I would like to believe that veggie burgers are better than "vegetarian pizza". I'm just waiting for "vegan pizza" to come out in the market.:laugh:
 
I had a Tuna Salad Sandwich today for lunch & some good cream soda with it. :buttrock:

I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm kinda proud that I didn't had any meat today & I usually like to eat meat everyday.
 
I like my fair share of meat and veggies, and I don't feel obligated to side exclusively with either,

After all, lettuce does taste pretty good on burgers :P
 
So today, I did something a little different. For dinner, All I had was some rice and some vegetables and that was it. Vegetables as in cut-up tomatoes, carrrots, onions, brocolli, etc. and I drank water the whole time. To be honest, it felt....different, because I'm so used to having meat in my food. But, it was a really "strange" experience just to eat anything WITHOUT meat.
 
^

If you want to make it feel more 'filling', try eating mushrooms or tofu with it, which can have a heavy, meatier texture/flavour.

Portabello mushrooms are an excellent texture replacement for meat.

Also, try eating a bigger portion of your veg and rice, to feel fuller.

:thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top