Are you a male/female Toku fan?

Sho-saka

Member
Okay, this question has been begging me forever, since I joined HJU and there's one question that drives me mad...

The gender issue.

Yeah, it's great there are plenty of male and female fans in there who like Toku, but lately it seems there's an increase in female members joining in HJU (including me :sweat:).

And no, I don't want to see some gender jokes. It's just...well, disturbing to me. Just be plain honest, tick the dot if you are either male or female. That's it.
 
Male.

It is weird when I think people are also male until I see them constantly say how cute an actor is. Well it doesn't mean they aren't still male but...you know...
 
Didn't we already have a similar "Are you male/female" thread a couple of months ago?




Anyways, male.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top