DarkBlaze Member Dec 20, 2009 #11 For those who may have not known, she was also the voice of Gloria on "Happy Feet."
Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Dec 20, 2009 #12 ryuuseipro said: and as Luanne in King of the Hill. Click to expand... ....oh, now I know who she is. I was going to go into my "too many death threads" rant, but I'm actually sad about this one.
ryuuseipro said: and as Luanne in King of the Hill. Click to expand... ....oh, now I know who she is. I was going to go into my "too many death threads" rant, but I'm actually sad about this one.
S Sentinel King Banned Dec 20, 2009 #14 Arkvoodle said: Truly 2009 is the year of Celebrity Deaths. Click to expand... No. For all of us! :redface2:
Arkvoodle said: Truly 2009 is the year of Celebrity Deaths. Click to expand... No. For all of us! :redface2:
Punk #MissionMiami Dec 20, 2009 #15 Wow, I'm shocked. A Heart Attack?....And I was just watching a marathon of Death Note this morning...
Wow, I'm shocked. A Heart Attack?....And I was just watching a marathon of Death Note this morning...
Lynxara Nice post!! Dec 20, 2009 #18 God, 2009 has been depressing. Just death after death after death.
lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god Dec 20, 2009 #20 RIP Brittany Murphy. It's just been one after another this year, hasn't it? Oh, yeah, she was in 8 Mile too ... Thank you, Eminem, for that wonderful cinematic turkey. Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
RIP Brittany Murphy. It's just been one after another this year, hasn't it? Oh, yeah, she was in 8 Mile too ... Thank you, Eminem, for that wonderful cinematic turkey.