DoGu
Member
I'm I the only one who doesn't get the appeal of 80s cartoons?
*Takes cover*
Well yeah if you were born in the 90's. It's about the nostalgia of watching these shows when you were younger.
I'm I the only one who doesn't get the appeal of 80s cartoons?
*Takes cover*
Oooh never heard of Tigershark before.
I still got a ton of Battlebeasts![]()
Press Gang, written by current DW showrunner Stephen Moffat, it lasted five seasons and featured a young Dexter Fletcher putting on a truley daft American accent
Press gang - YouTube
So she was like Britiain's equivalent to France's Dorothée! Dorothée ruled the kids morning shows, she was the one who introduced Dragonball to the French kids among other classics. Ya know she had a guest appearance in Liveman? Bioman was pretty big in France back then apparently.
Man that Ghost Train show looked pretty cool.
My generation here in Quebec is more or less defined by this one saturday morning Radio-Canada show:
VAZIMOLO Introduction - YouTube
(you can stop when they stop talking)
Lots of classic cartoons aired as part of this block.
There was also this one classic public TV educational show that started in the 70s:
Passe-Partout Chanson Intro - YouTube
This kid show is so well remembered they actually had DVD releases and a CD with professional singers remaking their songs!
And the defunct Canal Famille channel though you needed to have cable so it's not as universal.
That Passe-Partout song sounds so sad.... I had to struggle not to cry while listening to it.![]()