8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

See, the words you're overlooking in that statement are FOX "NEWS"

Well they picked it up from AP sources, other sources aside from Fox were reporting it as well. Cannot be worse than CNN coverage of things, you would think the entire planet was melting down right now.
 
First off my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone effected by this tragedy. Next off im very sad because i read that Dekapink hasnt checked in. Along with some of the other sentai girls and what not. This worries me to no end. Idk about the guys. If the list was updated i didnt see it.

Here it is in case any of you have forgotten about it:

Just click here.
 
Has Anyone been seeing all the Eco-Moron's that have been popping up on twitter celebrating this Disaster as "Divine Retribution" against Japan's for it's Whaling policies and other such activities?

Plus it seems more Americans are popping up there and see the Disaster as
"Karma Payback" for their attack on Pearl Harbor 70 years ago.

God Damn Internet............
 
Not true! Mika's husband Yuji Kishi has blogged that his family is safe!

http://ameblo.jp/yuji-kishi/entry-10828543591.html

Yeah, the actor that played as Red Racer was on that list that nefefir had made. I wonder if Umeko had a blog as well. Someone has got to let her know about it so that the list will be updated.

Has Anyone been seeing all the Eco-Moron's that have been popping up on twitter celebrating this Disaster as "Divine Retribution" against Japan's for it's Whaling policies and other such activities?

Plus it seems more Americans are popping up there and see the Disaster as
"Karma Payback" for their attack on Pearl Harbor 70 years ago.

Damn Internet............

Tell me about it. Those people have no hearts & only care about themselves.
 
Last edited:
It is at times like this that I hate myself for lacking better ability to express my thoughts. Truth be told I have been avoiding most of the news concerning this, but not because it is tragic rather due to it being unfathomable. While it is possible for the mind to grasp the notion of 10,000 people I doubt it is possible to process 10,000 lives. Each life is an amazing and wonderful series of events unique to that one person. A story filled with joy, sorrow and all that lies between, a story no matter how mundane it may seem worthy of celebration. And when I hear about this disaster I try to imagine that 10,000 times over and my mind just goes numb. As cold as it may sound I wish all could see were the numbers, nice abstract numbers.

I hope that what we can take away from is this, life is a wonderful yet fragile thing and that we should strive to preserve as much of it as possible. I don't want this to become a lecture since that is not what we need now, but I hope that the sorrow and pain brought on by this event is not simply forgotten.
 
Cartoon done in poor taste by newspaper :nono:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-570978

The offending cartoon:

[Hide]
198921_10150111574685967_563890966_6695142_3702047_n.jpg
[/Hide]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top