8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

#MissionMiami
I haven't heard anything about a Volcano. But at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Japan itself is screwed. I hate to say it.

I just hope there is a way to help that area and keep everything in one piece.

HEROW
Yeah Sashi, can't outrun an earthquake and a tsunami.

You got plans to evacuate if things turn out for the worse?

Basing on geography, I'm living on a hill-type plateau, so it would take a more than 50ft Tsunami to hit my place... But yeah, I've prepared an emergency kit already, in-case I'll need to evacuate.

And yeah, my marathon running probably can't do anything to help me outrun both, but it sure will provide me a much needed stamina in dire times.

Lurker
Appears that there might be a second tsunami on the way. A reporter on CNN needed to cut his transmission short because they were being told to find higher ground.

What? Again? As if one tsunami was bad enough, now we're hearing about another one? And news about a volcano erupting in southern Japan? What the hell is going on?

Japan just can't seem to get a break from awful news lately.

#MissionMiami
This whole thing reminds me of Zyuranger when the Mecha would rise from the earth creating earthquakes and lava. Who knew, It could actually happen.

But I think everyone would be talking about a volcano, earthquake or Tsunami. And nobody is. The main focus is keeping that reactor from melting. Everyone else is using these types of reports to get website hits or stretch what they think.

Great tactics for reads and to make people feel more nervous or scared.

Apparently they've revised the quake status again, registering it as Magnitude 9.0.