8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2TIPXZ67oc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Super Hero Time Japan Relief Effort[/ame]
 
No idea. The Foreign Affairs Ministry only confirmed that a Canadian was killed, no info on who they where or what they where doing there.

I would say the most likely thing (without knowing the person) is that it was someone from Canada living in Japan teaching English. It's widely common in Japan for Americans, British, Canadians and Australians to teach English either in Japanese schools or in Eaikawa (conversation schools)
 
Maybe we can work something out eh?

You know, we could. It could work around the Super Hero Time donations. Basically, be a drive where those who what to participate could set a hourly amount of their choice and they would pay for every hour they watched Toku.

Example: I would say that I will pay $10 for every hour I watched Toku. I then go and watch it for...say...4 hours. I would donate $40 to the Super Hero Time Fund.

Might be worth a shot.

Thoughts?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top