Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
A preview for Evolvin Storm finally came out.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9Byu3H_hA&feature=plcp&context=C4e4fec5VDvjVQa1PpcFOxhx7OT1xoKjXuBIJEvGXw3N6l1yCC1q8="]???????????Evolvin' Storm ?????Kamen Rider Fourze - YouTube[/ame]

Lurker
- Wait a minute, none of the other Zodiarts returned to their original mental state before the Riders defeated them. Why would it matter now? Or did Kengo mean Haru was too insane to return to his body normally?
I thought none of the Zodiarts so far had gone insane enough to not listen to anything at all? Even the painter with the medussa arm Zodiart(I can't recall his name for the world's sake) wasn't too insane since Gentarou managed to talk him out of it. Musca does show behaviors of having no control over himself though, he can't even hear Ran.

I still don't like Meteor Storm's Beyblade, especially the way that he had to "activate" it by inserting then pulling on that strip to make it work. Since it's all CGI anyway, couldn't he just press a button instead? It's just kind of silly to see the villains standing there dumbfounded while MS went through the steps to actually perform the Limit Break.
I'll actually be dumbfounded long enough to be Limit Break'ed into the sky that my opponent needs to activate his Limit Break by pulling a Beyblade.

Pretty fun episode! Like all have mentioned, I love Sakamoto's works. They need to give him the director spot for a whole series when he can work it out on the schedule. I'm seeing Ohsugi in a new light now. ROCK ON OHSUGGIIII TIMEEEEEEEEEE!

EDIT-
It just hit me, but has it ever been mentioned how much stress and damage the Fourze driver and Meteor driver would do to their host? It's funny how if this was an Inoue series, we'll have seen an uncountable number of people transforming into Fourze by now. On that note, I hope we get a Fourze helmet getting broken scene.

Last edited:
It just hit me, but has it ever been mentioned how much stress and damage the Fourze driver and Meteor driver would do to their host?

We saw during the Medical Switch's debut that even just activating a switch is pretty tiring to Kengo. But he's Kengo, after all. Still, I wish they had focused more on why only Gentaro uses Fourze rather than just saying that he'd be the only one out of the club transforming in an interview and not give any reasons.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
We saw during the Medical Switch's debut that even just activating a switch is pretty tiring to Kengo. But he's Kengo, after all. Still, I wish they had focused more on why only Gentaro uses Fourze rather than just saying that he'd be the only one out of the club transforming in an interview and not give any reasons.

But what Kengo used was a temporary installment which probably wasn't completely finished so it might have side-effects, i.e. excess energy release to the host. The Fourze suit probably absorbs the excess energy which provide a suitable environment to activate modules at the ports. However Kengo's health state could not support the Fourze transformation. I think people like Shun can turn into Fourze as well, probably they just cba to snatch it from Gentaro.

Minato Ascending
But what Kengo used was a temporary installment which probably wasn't completely finished so it might have side-effects, i.e. excess energy release to the host. The Fourze suit probably absorbs the excess energy which provide a suitable environment to activate modules at the ports. However Kengo's health state could not support the Fourze transformation. I think people like Shun can turn into Fourze as well, probably they just cba to snatch it from Gentaro.

This reminds me, Kengo hasn't had an episode where he'd crumble to the ground due to his frail health in quite some time. The last time he did it was the one where he broke up his friendship with Gentaro it seems. Personally, I'd like to see Miu use the Fourze Driver once and see if it will work on her, since as a cheerleader she is pretty athletic and quite fit to use the driver. :p

In Justice, We Trust!
Rather liked Ran's "What the?" Expression she had during Gentaro's friendship handshake:laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
This reminds me, Kengo hasn't had an episode where he'd crumble to the ground due to his frail health in quite some time. The last time he did it was the one where he broke up his friendship with Gentaro it seems. Personally, I'd like to see Miu use the Fourze Driver once and see if it will work on her, since as a cheerleader she is pretty athletic and quite fit to use the driver. :p

Didn't the show have Miu initially try to pilot the Powerdizer and discover she wasn't strong enough? Pretty sure that was during the arc where Shun joins, but I'd need to rewatch it (episodes 7-8 IIRC)

Kengo's health will most likely be brought up again in the final arc, which is sure to switch the focus back to the main three

Status
Not open for further replies.