<3 Love/Romance Advice, and Tips <3

Then yes Kamen Sentai, you ARE vile. You have proven that on occasion. If you honestly believe that you can just take a girl from her boyfriend if you want, then there's not enough words to describe how messed up that is.

If someone wants to cheat, they will search it out on their own. The sin is on THEIR head. And most of the time, The person they're cheating with doesn't even know they are the "other man/woman". So be careful when dating, do your research.

However, also take your research with a grain of salt, and get full truth from who you are dating and accept no less.

When I met LunaTrigger I had JUST begun my divorce, I had not made that information public because I was still scared of the backlash that would happen. I met LunaTrigger, we flirted and really liked each other and had a great con time together. When he headed back home with our mutual friends they were telling him all this **** in the car that I was married and he was the "other man" and crap. When we talked again I told him the full truth that I was in a divorce, even showed him the papers for proof, but explained why I hadn't made everything public. He accepted my situation and we kept things on the down low to see how they would go. Once my divorce became public knowledge, so did my relationship with LunaTrigger. It was trust nad honesty that brought us through that.

But if you honestly keep the attitude that if you want a girl, you can take her even if she has a boyfriend, then you are a ridiculous being. If you pursue ANYONE without respecting their relationship status, you are even worse than a cheater. If a girl is in a bad situation then you help her get out, you don't take her for your own selfish desires. And if a girl is in a relationship you don't think is good, but she won't leave? Then it is still not your place to "rescue" her. If it's abusive, then get her help, but don't take her because you want her.

Stealing someone else's significant other is disgusting. And yes if the person decided to cheat with you then they ARE bad. However, you initiated it and you are the one who initially disrespected her and her significant other.
 
I once liked a girl, really liked her, but she was dating a good friend of mine. I knew how I felt, but I accepted that they were together and he was a nice guy, so it ok with me and I kept talking to them both. Then, they later had a bitter, nasty break up of sorts, and she was bummed for a while. I am not one to pray on a bad situation, so I told myself to wait some time before I did anything even hinting. Unfortunately, they were back together about a week later. It's ok though, I'm still glad I didn't try to jump in at a weak point, I just don't do that.

I guess my question is, what's an acceptable amount of time to wait in that situation?
 
if the girl decides to leave her "significant" other, then he must have been doing a lousy job in making her happy, of course she will break up with him when she sees other great men.

there is not such thing as "significant" other when the girl is tire of the guy and decides to leave him, or when the guy cheats on the girl. if the girl finds another person she enjoys being with, and that other enjoys being with her, and the other guy is doing a lousy job making her happy, then she has all the rights to drop him and go with someone who cares for her and will treat her better. thus bringing up my current relationship.

my current girlfriend dropped her ex-boyfriend, he was an asshole and treated her like crap, it did not start like that, we were friends before she dated him, and kept talking and she told me all the things he did, long story short, they broke up, couple of days later we hanged out and found out we enjoyed each others company better, did I took her from him? yes, I helped her through her whole deal, did I mean to take her from him? no, she just notice I was nicer than him and listen to her. has it happen to me before? yes. but did I mean doing it? sometimes. mostly no.


I once liked a girl, really liked her, but she was dating a good friend of mine. I knew how I felt, but I accepted that they were together and he was a nice guy, so it ok with me and I kept talking to them both. Then, they later had a bitter, nasty break up of sorts, and she was bummed for a while. I am not one to pray on a bad situation, so I told myself to wait some time before I did anything even hinting. Unfortunately, they were back together about a week later. It's ok though, I'm still glad I didn't try to jump in at a weak point, I just don't do that.

I guess my question is, what's an acceptable amount of time to wait in that situation?

you don't go taking your friend's girlfriend...that's another story. but is up to you.

and as for time...is up to you and how you feel. but for me...I see opportunity and catch it. but if it's a friend...I will stay away. and when my friend dates a girl...for some reason, even if she is cute and all...I don't find her attractive, example

once I liked this girl. but then I found out that she was going out with my friend...I stopped liking her...not just because she was taken. because she was with my friend
 
Last edited:
I'm a tad guilty of that unfortunantly. Except my friend broke up with said girl, and after a while, she came after me one day. And....well.......yeah.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top