Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
When the topic of conversation moves away from blowjobs, I'll come back. :p

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

That's a fair deal.

So why don't you tell us, all ignorant geeks that we are, where we can meet nice girls like you?

I'm not in school anymore and the whole 'meeting singles' thing is fairly hard to do.

Sure I'd like to try to chat up a nice girl but where do I meet one? The only interaction I got with girls are either a) friends who already have boyfriends b) one coworker who is under me in the hierarchy c) customers or d) employees of stores I go to. Well I do have a single friend but she's a whole different kettle of fish so lets focus on the very straightfoward issue of : how the heck to meet single?

Another interesting bit: got any tips on how to spot if a girl is single in the first place?? I'm sure there's no 100% sure-fire way to tell one way or another but a few clues could go a long way.

Another interesting bit: got any tips on how to spot if a girl is single in the first place?? I'm sure there's no 100% sure-fire way to tell one way or another but a few clues could go a long way.

you don't have to wait, just steal her heart and make her cheat/break up with her boyfriend.

or just ask...asking does not hurt. if you ask, they will notice you like them, some may play hard to get after you ask them. and some won't. and if they say they got someone, then walk away...or work your magic and steal her heart.

Thanks for the advice, FQ...:thumbs:

At the end of the day, it's her loss seeing as she wasn't willing to talk about making things work in the relationship whereas I was more than willing to make it work as I truly cared about her.

I confess I never thought that I may have been pushing away possible love interests subconcsciously so I'll definitely take that into account next time...

Hopefully if I get to Acen next year, I'll meet the Otakette of my dreams!:castlerock:

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
*cracks knuckles and gets to replyin'*

It's fine to say you're "hunting" for a girl, but I personally find it irritating when men say they're "on the hunt." Women aren't quail.

Could just be me, though.

Precisely. We are not 'wild game' and unfortunately too many guys see is as that, even subconsciously. It's not about learning how to get what you want.

Quick Tip:

Guys, when it comes to Fellation, a girl is more likely to spit than swallow.

True, because it tastes bad -_-

Glad to see we're keeping it classy. :redface2:

Last time I checked, we're all adults here........

And HJU at some point had some competition where they could see who could go the longest without masturbating. What was said earlier was pretty tame in comparison.

That is hilarious. And really this is a Love/Romance thread. Part of that IS sex. If you don't want it to be discussed than leave. I think as long as we can be adults about it, then it's cool.

Generally a girl you hook through presents is going to expect presents constantly. This ends up being the sort of woman who leaves you when you lose your job.

It's much better to draw interest to your personality and save gifts for special occasions. Or, give a lot of small and inexpensive presents-- this shows that you're thinking of her, but won't be the sort of thing that attracts gold-diggers.

Lynxara with the great point! It's very important to make sure you don't shower her with presents, however little surprises every now and then are major winner. Like for example, if you're at the gas station and she's waiting in the car, grab her absolute favorite candybar for her ^^

Another Quick Tip:

Girl's like it if you actually listen to them and ask them question's about what she was talking about.

YES! This is a major one. Girls want ot know that what they're saying to you has value.

It's going to fade back to sexual on occasion lol, just pass over it

That's a fair deal.

So why don't you tell us, all ignorant geeks that we are, where we can meet nice girls like you?

------

You can really meet nice girls like us ANYWHERE. What changes things is how you approach. Like if there's a cute girl but she is busy, leave her be. That's the most annoying thing for girls.

Probably, I would say the best place depends on your interests. Anime cons are not always a good idea because most girls there are from all over the US, so you'd wind up getting yourself into something with a girl you may never see again. Do you frequent a comic book store? If not, check it out. See what events are in your area (there may be more than you think).

I don't know about other cities, but here we have a couple tiny, indie concert venues. I would say any guy in Huntsville could meet girls there since it's a casual, fun environment.

And also to spot if she's single, really just strike up a conversation with her, pick up on subtle hints of flirtation. and at some point just ask her on a casual date. If she says she has a boyfriend, don't freak out. Just ask if she'd like to just hang sometime then. Act like the date question wasn't a big deal and just turn it to a friend thing.

you don't have to wait, just steal her heart and make her cheat/break up with her boyfriend.

or just ask...asking does not hurt. if you ask, they will notice you like them, some may play hard to get after you ask them. and some won't. and if they say they got someone, then walk away...or work your magic and steal her heart.

Stealing and cheating is disgusting. Anyone who thinks of that as a method to get women is vile. Period.

You can just ask. But if she's taken show some damn respect.

Thanks for the advice, FQ...:thumbs:

At the end of the day, it's her loss seeing as she wasn't willing to talk about making things work in the relationship whereas I was more than willing to make it work as I truly cared about her.

I confess I never thought that I may have been pushing away possible love interests subconcsciously so I'll definitely take that into account next time...

Hopefully if I get to Acen next year, I'll meet the Otakette of my dreams!:castlerock:

Be careful at cons as I stated above. You may wind up meeting someone you'll never see again, or you may meet someone close to you. Find out where they're from first before getting too involved.

and yeh watch what you're doing without thinking about it. I had a friend that was confident that no guy would ever find her attractive. So in being depressed about that she stopped wearing make-up, doing her hair up, and overall taking care of herself. Subconsciously she was making SURE that no guy would find her attractive.

Sometimes we self-sabotage without even being aware of it.

I wanna fly high....
Tip for the ladies that do this sort of thing: sloppy and fast fellatio's are not necessary. Gentle ones are fine and come off a tad sexier.